Ch. 12 (End)

xX Really Really Giant Time Skip Xx
~~ Basically the Epilogue ~~
******15 years later******

Calico POV

"Ava, wake up! I'm going to Hogwarts today!"
"No fair. I wanna go!"
"Your only 6, I'm 11."
"Still no fair."

I ran downstairs to get mom and dad. It smelled like cinnamon  and frosting. Mom was in the kitchen making cinnamon rolls for me and Ava.
"Mom! I get to go to Hogwarts!"
"Yeah, now get your stuff ready. For someone who is so excited, you got up really late. Its already 10. You have a 45 minutes tort packed, dressed, and eat."
I grabbed a cinnamon roll and ran off, even though I wasn't aloud to wat upstairs, I did it anyways. I took a bite into it, and the taste of cinnamon burst on my tongue. I grabbed my cart and head down stairs. Dad got me a wand, it was cherry wood, dragon scale, 10 inches. He also got me a broom, but mom won't let me use it because she got hurt when she was in 6th year.

"(Y/N), Let's go, we have to get to KingsCross station!"
"Coming!"
Mom and Dad were yelling at each other from across the house.
"I'll be in the car!" I yelled at both before leaving the house.

We were now at KingsCross and I saw my cousins, Albus, James, Rose were all older than me. Lily, Hugo, and me were the same age. I ran up to them and said hi.
"I can't believe we are finally going to Hogwarts! This is going to be amazing!" Hugo screamed.
"Why don't you yell louder so the muggles can hear?" Lily said sarcastically.

On the train, a boy walked in and asked if he could sit with us.
"Sure! I'm Calico, and that's Hugo."
"Your parents are Fred and (Y/N) Weasley, right? Your mom is missing an eye if I'm correct" He asked me.
"Yeah." I answered.
"And your parents are Ron and Hermione Weasley, right?" He asked Hugo.
"Correct, We're cousins. I don't tink I know who your parents are..." Hugo returned the question.
"My dads names are Seamus and Dean Thomas." (Its my favorite ship EVER.)
"That's cool." I said, giving him a genuine smile.

Mom was right, Hogwarts is the most magical place ever. She also says I'm going to end up like my dad. Will I?

Possibly.