Masquerade

Prompts

DAY 1-masquerade

DAY 2-war

DAY 3-tears

DAY 4-protect

DAY 5-summer

DAY 6-falling

DAY 7-father

MASQUERADE

"Mira are you sure that I look good in this?" Lucy asks nervously as she looks herself up and down in Mira's large mirror. Lucy was in a gorgeous midnight blue dress adorned with thousands of glittering silver crystals along the bottom and the corset of the dress that made it look as if she was the starry sky on a clear night. The corset of her dress accentuated her curvaceous hips in all the ways as it gave her more of an hourglass figure than she already had. The dress flared out on the bottom. long enough for her to trip on if she didn't wear her sparkling silver stilettos. Her hair was done in a simple updo with stray curls framing her face thanks to Cancer's skills.

"Lucy Layla Heartfelia if you ask me that one more time I'm gonna scream. You look absolutely perfect," Mira says as she fluffs out the bottom of Lucy's dress. Fairy tail had once again won the Grand Magic Games for the third time in a row and Master suggested that they have a party. Mira automatically took over the planning and turned it into a masquerade ball, much to the displeasure of the majority of the men.

"Are you ready?" Mira asks with a smile as she reaches for Lucy's mask. An ornate gold mask with blue crystals across the underside of her eyes, forehead, and eyebrows. Mira ties Lucy's mask behind her head, the ties blending in with her sparkling blonde hair.

"Ready as I'll ever be," Lucy says as she nervously follows her down the stairs to see the rest of the girls who had been ready about 10 minutes ago.

"Finally!" Cana says with a before wolf whistling at Lucy and Mira as they come down stairs.

"Well damn blondie, you look nice!" Cana says with a smirk.

"You don't look too bad yourself,"Lucy says with a laugh as she admires Cana's dress. Cana was in a skintight black and white lace dress that had cut outs all along the stomach and back that had Lucy wondering how on Earthland it wasn't falling down. Cana did a small turn before facing the girls once again.

"You think so? Levy and Lisanna picked it out," Cana says with a smile.

Lucy nods eagerly before grabbing her keys, placing them into her matching clutch, and signaling to the girls that they were ready to go.

As the girls entered the guild everybody's breath was immediately taken away. The girls giggled as the enjoyed everyone's stares, watching as people's eyes traced every curve of their bodies. Laxus stood on the upper level of the guild, his eyes immediately locking onto Lucy. She looked gorgeous, her dress hugged her perfectly, the color contrasting against her milky white skin as her mask matched perfectly with her hair.

"You might not wanna drool loverboy," Bixlow teases with a smirk, one of his dolls floating around his head and quietly chanting Loverboy over and over again.

The day before the party Mira had threatened that if he had brought more than one of his 'babies' to the party that she would personally use her demon soul and make a mask for somebody using his face, and he had no doubt that she would do it.

Laxus grunts in annoyance as he stands up to make his way downstairs. If he was ging to stare at Lucy, why not do it from up close. After a few minutes of gawking at the girls, the party had gone into full swing and everybody was finding partners to dance with. Levy was glued to Gajeel's side, Mira to Freed's, Lisanna to Bixlow's and, Juvia to Gray's. Even Jellal and Bacchus had made an appearance for Erza and Cana's sake. Natsu sat in a corner of the guild with the other single member grumbling about how boring the whole night was going to be for those of them who couldn't dance.

Lucy laid against the bar, not finding anyone she wanted to dance with. She tried to dance with Natsu but he ended up stepping on her feet every five seconds and almost setting her dress on fire when Gray called him a klutz. As soon as she was about to take a seat and remove her heels at tall masked man stood in front of her, his hand extended as he silently asked for a dance. Lucy tilted her head in curiosity, wondering who it was before hesitantly obliged to the offer, taking the masked stranger's hand and letting him lead her to the center of the guild.

"You look beautiful.."He mumbles into her ear quietly as he puts one of his hands on her waist as he interlaced the other with her much smaller and daintier hand.

Lucy blushed slightly under her mask as she looked down at her feet in embarrassment, her heart started beating faster as she desperately tried to remember who the masked man was.

Laxus smirked as he noticed her heart beat get faster. He slowly led the dance as he watched her nose scrunch up occasionally as she tried to figure out who he was. Lucy tripped over his feet slightly as she got caught up in her thoughts, falling into his hard chest as he wrapped his arms around her gently.

"Falling for me already huh?" He teases with a smirk. "I thought that a Heartfelia would know how to dance."

Lucy blushed slightly before pushing out her lower lip in a pout.

"I do know how to dance, I'm just curious," Lucy said as she tried to look into the eyes of his mask which were hard to see due to the light of the room.

"Curiosity killed the cat ya know," Laxus says as he leads Lucy around gracefully, slowing only when he realized that they had drawn an audience.

"What's wrong?" Lucy says as she notices the slight hesitation in his movements.

"Seems that we've got some fans," he says with a smirk as he tips Lucy's head up slightly causing her to look up in confusion.

"How about we give em a bit of a show?" Laxus asks with a smirk before dipping Lucy and giving her a stage kiss, his hand holding her cheek so that it appeared as if they actually did it. Loud whispers quickly flooded the room as Lucy and Laxus made their way off of the dance floor to grab some punch.

"LETS GO LAXUS!" Bixlow yells with a smirk before realizing what he said and covering his mouth.

"EHHH?" The guild yells, staring at the two blondes on the side of the guild. Laxus quickly tenses up, his arm that had made its way around Lucy's waist tightening uncomfortably around her already tight corset.

"Laxus?..." Lucy asks as she looks up at him in shock.

Laxus pulls down his mask just enough for her to be able to see the scar on the side of his face.

"What do ya say if we get outta here before it all goes crazy?"

Lucy looks at him reluctantly before nodding, still shocked that the man that she had danced with was Laxus. Lightning crackles around the duo before he zaps them out of the room, the last thing they hear is the sound of Mira screaming about blonde haired babies.

Okay so I know for a fact that this isn't great but I really wanted to get something out for the first day