Father

DAY 7-father

FATHER

"Holy shit..." Lucy mumbles as she sits down on the floor of her bathroom as tears start to slowly stream down her face.

"Hey, babe I'm h...Lucy?" Laxus says as the salty smell of tears filled his nose. He had just gotten back from a week long mission, reluctantly leaving Lucy with their kids. It's not that she wasn't good with them, but they were still young with Yuri being 15 Layla 13, and Mavis 5 and demanded more attention than she could dole out at once.

"I'm in the bathroom..." she mumbles as she sits on the floor staring at the two sticks that she clutched tightly in her hand.

"Whats going on Luce?" Laxus asks as he rushes to the sound of her voice, only to be stopped by the closed door of the bathroom.

Lucy slowly stands up to unlock and open the door, smiling softly at the worried look on her husband's face.

"I heard you crying..what's going on..?" he asks quickly, using his thumb to wipe away some of the tears on her cheeks before noticing what she was holding in her hand.

"Are those...are you..?" Laxus asks quietly as he stares at her in disbelief. He hadn't seen those two and pink and white sticks since before Mavis was born.

Lucy smiles and nods her head eagerly, handing the two sticks to her husband.

"I'm gonna be a father again..." Laxus says as tears fill his eyes as he stares at the sticks.

"Yeah, babe...Mavis is gonna be an older sister too.," she says with a smile as she stands on her toes to kiss her husband.

"I love you soo much baby..." Laxus mumbles into her hair as he holds her close.

OKAY SO IT'S NOT VERY GOOD AND I'M PRETTY SURE THAT THIS IS THE SHORTEST ONE I'VE EVER WRITTEN BUT THIS IS THE END OF LALU WEEK!

IM CONSIDERING DOING THE OLDER LALU WEEKS ALONG WITH THE GAJEVY/GALE ONES SO TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THAT, THANKS FOR READING LOVES