Summer

DAY 5-summer

DAY 6-falling

DAY 7-father

Warning extremely sexual, if you're not into the idea of Lucy giving a blowjob don't read this. SORRY FOR MY SMUT

Summer

"No way," Laxus says firmly as he stares at his wife who was donning a gorgeous two piece dark blue bikini that flattered her body in every way. Even after two kids Lucy still looked absolutely amazing, seemingly never aging.

"Laxus it's our anniversary and there are absolutely no kids, hell there will barely be anybody on the beach. Me wearing a bikini isn't that big of a deal," She wines, bouncing up and down slightly causing her perfect globes to sway in the movement.

A groan erupts from Laxus's throat causing Lucy to smirk, glad that she still had this effect on her husband. Lucy walks closer to him and grabs his shoulders, his shirt still halfway across the room from when he threw a fit about having to go change into his swim trunks. Lucy stands on her toes, smiling at her husband before placing small kisses along his jawline.

"Lucy.." he growls as pulls her close, squeezing the curves of her hips.

"Please baby, I just wanna go for a swim and have some fun, this isn't the worst thing you've seen me in," she reasons.

" It's too damn hot out Luce, I'm sweating and we're still inside!"

Lucy had to give him a point, sweat had already started to accumulate on his toned muscles making him shine in the light, his nickname as 'Thunder God' seeming more fitting than it ever had.

"Babe there's so much more time left to our little vacation and it'll be this sunny for the entirety of it, the Summer isn't going to end in one day."

"Come on Sparky," she teases, knowing how much he hated that nickname. "What if I make it worth your while, " she says with a smirk as she hooks her thumbs in the band of his trunks, causing him to gulp.

"Think that you can?" he challenges with a smirk, knowing how determined she could get if you underestimated her.

Lucy rolls her eyes before slowly dropping to her knees, making sure to look up at his with her big brown eyes as she slowly pulled down his trunks, watching with lustful eyes as the V of his stomach and the base of his hardening cock were shown off. Lucy gulps as she's put face to face with his attraction, his hard on standing at full attention as she releases him from the tight band of his pants. Lucy smirks as she runs her nails along the underside of his cock, occasionally tracing the head in an achingly slow and teasing pace.

"So, do we have a deal?" Lucy asks with a smirk as she continues to look up at him with false innocence in her eyes.

Laxus nods eagerly as he stares down at Lucy with lust in his eyes. Lucy darted her tongue out to lick his slit with a smirk as she listened to a low growl erupt from his throat, wanting much more than she was giving. Lucy slowly slides his cock into her mouth, about half of it in before she started to bob her head slowly on his length, Laxus's hands quickly making their way to lace into her hair.

"Fuck Luce..." Laxus growls as he pushes Lucy's head slightly, causing her to turn slightly red. Laxus loosened his grip in case she needed air but was surprised when she kept going with the same if not even the more vigor. She didn't back down. Lucy pushed herself forward by grabbing the back of his thighs and quickly took more of his cock into her mouth, bobbing her head faster than before.

"Oh my god Lucy.." Laxus groans as his cock hit the back of her throat causing her to gag slightly. " I wear to the Gods if being at the beach in the Summer does this to you I'll go whenever you want."

Lucy hums in silent agreement causing Laxus to wrap his hands in her hair tighter than before, causing a quiet moan to come out of her mouth.

"Holy shit...Lucy can I...?" Laxus asks desperately as his cheeks go red, his muscles tensing as he holds himself back as best he could. Lucy hums once more causing him to get pushed over the edge, spurting ropes of cum into her mouth. Lucy's cheeks swell as she struggles to swallow it all, a little bit dribbling down her lip. Lucy slowly pulls away from him, making sure to lick the sensitive tip of his cock until he was clean. Laxus was panting as he quickly helped Lucy up off of her knees, lifting her up and tossing her onto the bed as if she weighed nothing. Lucy squealed excitedly as she pulled Laxus close.

"Holy shit I love the Summer..." Laxus growls into her neck.