02

Hayley's POV

Elijah decided he was going to help me with planning for the gathering. As much as I wanted to be with him...I wanted this to be a suprise. I politely denied his request and began thinking of games. So far we are going to play Truth or Dare, Spin the Bottle, Hide and Seek, and my favorite Never Have I Ever. The snacks and drinks are prepared. We're all set for the party.

I was bored so I decided to go for a swim. I was in my room, I had just finished getting my bikini on. I heard a knock on the door. I pt a town on and went to open the door. It was Elijah.

"Hayley."

"Elijah. What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out."

"I was just going to go for a swim. Care to join?"

"No. I think ill just go read in my room..."

"Ok. I will see you later?"

"See you later."

I went out back to our swimming pool. I jumped right in...more like I was pushed. I come back up and realize Elijah has just pushed me into the pool. He stood there laughing. His suit not the slightest bit soaked. He comes and leans near the pool. I go to the bottom to where he can't see me. I push back up towards the top of the pool and pull him in. He comes back up and sees me laughing. He chuckled. 

"Payback."

I got closer to Elijah. He just stood there. I got so close that to him I could feel his breathe on my face. He looked away. I went towards the side of the pool and get out. I go straight up to my room. Upset that I didn't kiss him. I had the chance, but I was scared he didn't feel the same way.

Hey peeps. Sorry this chapter is short I'm waiting till we get to the games part to make super long chapters. Be patient. Friday is almost upon them. With love ~Jenn