03

I woke up Friday morning. I was so excited. Today is when I get to hang out with my friends. Tonights games are going to be very dangerous. We all knew that Elena and Damon, Klaus and Caroline, Kol and Bonnie, and Matt and Rebecca were in love. Yet none of them could see it for themselves. Tonights bound to reveal feelings. I'm keeping my guard up so I don't reveal mine. Elijah can't know. He won't feel the same. I know it in my heart.

Two hours later

I had the snacks and the drinking ready. I was excited for tonight. 

7 pm.

Everyone arrived in the living room of the Mikaelson mansion. 

"Ok now that everyone's here, we will be playing a series of games. One for every hour of the night, The games will go on until 4 in the morning. The games start at 8. Until then socialize and have some fun. I will call everyone back 10 minutes before 8 to discuss what games we are playing and what the rules are." I informed everyone.

Everyone started talking to each other. I simply watched everyone chatter. I was in the middle of thinking of which game to play first when Elijah came over and started talking.

"Hayley."

"Elijah. A pleasure as always."

"Have you noticed that everyone who is in love with each other are not talking to each other. It's quite amusing to watch really."

In my mind I was thinking 'That means he doesn't like me. he's talking to me and he said that the people who are in love with each other aren't talking to each other. That means he doesn't like me and that breaks my heart.' After hearing that I giggle slightly and leave.

Elijah's POV

"Have you noticed that everyone who is in love with each other are not talking to each other. It's quite amusing to watch really." I told Hayley. She looked, for a second, she looked hurt. She quickly covered it up with a small giggle and then left the room. Did Hayley like me? No. She couldn't. But in my mind I hoped she did.

I went to talk to my brothers. Yet I couldn't keep that look in her eyes like she was hurt that I said that. I decided to go talk to her. I went up to her room where I was sure she was. When I got there I found myself correct. I knocked on her door and waited for an answer.

"Come in."

I walked in.

"Hayley."

"Elijah."

"May I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"How do you feel about me?"

She was caught off guard by the question. She looked at her phone and quickly left the room. I didn't get an answer but by the end of the night I would find out if she felt anything other that friendship towards me.