07

I opened my door. I went downstairs and I was engulfed in a hug.

"I've missed you Hayley!" Rebekah was crying. She really did miss me.

"I've missed you too Rebekah."

"Why haven't you been out of your room. You've been in there for 2 months. Was it Elijah?"

I tensed at the name Elijah.

"He told Klaus to meet him in the kitchen and I walk in there to find out he's shoving his tongue down Katherine's throat."

Rebekah's fangs appeared and veins ran under her eyes. She sped to Elijah's room. She knew how I felt for him and how it broke my heart. A couple minutes later Katherine herself came down the stairs. What the hell?

Rebekah's POV

I love Hayley like a sister. When she told me what Elijah had done I lost it. I ran up to his room to find him with devil herself.

"Katherine." I said with spite in my voice.

"Rebekah. How nice to see you."

"Shut your mouth and get out of my house."

"Fine. I will see you later 'Lijah."

"Goodbye Katerina."

She left the room and I really started to yell.

"How cold you two this to Hayley! All she did was love you and your sticking your tongue down that bitches throat! Are you kidding me Elijah?! What is wrong with you! After everything she has done?!"

"Hayley doesn't love me."

"SHE DOES! WHY DO YOU THINK SHE'S BEEN HELD UP IN HER ROOM THIS WHOLE TIME?! SHE'S UPSET. SHE CARES FOR YOU!"

I heard a knock on the door. Hayley came in. 

"Meet me in the living room. I have an announcement to make." And with that, she left.

"Come on."

We went downstairs and everyone that was at the gathering was there. They were all really confused. 

"Good you have joined. Now I have reached a decision. I can't keep living here. I'm going to live out in the bayou. I will be in my room if you want to say goodbye. If you do, send one person at a time."

And she walked up to her room. I was weeping. I ran upstairs to her room.

Hayley's POV

I had just gotten to my room when I heard my room open and shut. 

"Why are you leaving?"

"Rebekah, he hurt me. I can't live in the same house as him. It hurts too much. Plus I hear him and Katherine making out all the time."

"I understand. Can I visit you and go on shopping trips?"

"Yes. Whenever and however often you want."

"Ok. That makes me feel better."

She left after crying with me for a little while. After awhile there was a knock. I try around and Elijah is behind me.

"Why are you moving?"

"I can't stay here."

"Why not?"

"You know why. I'm sure people have told you."

"That you love me? Yea they have. I love you too."

"Didn't seem that way when you were sticking your tongue down sweet Katerina's thoat."

"It was a mistake. I came on me and I got caught up into it."

"Caught up in it? Really? Don't lie Elijah."

"I'm not lying."

"Yes you are. You guys are together and thats ok. It doesn't bother me." It does. and he knows it because at this point I'm sobbing. He came over to me and kissed me. It was a long kiss. I liked it but once it happened I left. I ran out to the bayou with my vampire speed, however I was stopped by a hybrid. It bit me and I screamed. I now had werewolf venom in my system. I made it the rest of the way out there and began crying.

Elijah's POV

I kissed her. I kissed Hayley. She left. She felt the same. I could feel it in her kiss. She thinks I'm with Katherine. I was deep in my thoughts when I heard a scream. Her scream. I ran out to the Bayou. She was inside. I went inside and was met by a lot of werewolves growls.

"I'm here to help."

"You've done enough."

"My brother's blood can heal her. Let me take her to him."

"Go quick. We expect her back."

I picked her up and she screamed with pain. I vamp-ran through the woods. I kicked open the door.

"NIKLAUS!" I screamed. 

"You'll be ok Hayley. It's ok. I'm here." 

I took Hayley to my room and sat her down. She looked so beautiful. I went to Klaus's room and he gave me some of his blood. 

"For Hayley." He said. 

I ran back to Hayley and gave her the blood. I went to walk out and let her sleep, but I felt her grab my hand. 

"Stay. Please."

I went to the other side of the bed and rested next to her. She put her head on my chest and I never wanted it to end.