06

Wednesday 

Hayley's POV

I had walked into the kitchen. I had avoided Elijah for a total of 5 days. I didn't want to talk to Elijah. He didn't love me that much was obvious to me. Instead of staying in the complex I went out to the Bayou to see Hope. I had to go back today though. I have a party to continue. No matter how much I don't want to I did anyway.

An hour later

I walked into the mansion and saw Elijah on the couch reading. He heard me come in.

"Elijah."

"Hayley."

I turned to walk away. I felt a hand on my wrist.

"We need to talk."

"What about?"

"Your feelings for me."

"No."

I vamp-sped to my room. I wasn't ready for this.

8:00

Everyone had arrived. I had them talk for another hour. Elijah didn't come talk to me. I was glad for that. Kol came and talked with me. We talked for a while. It was time for the game to begin.

I told everyone about the game. We were to pair up and you ask questions back and forth. We paired with each other.

"Here are the pairs: Elijah and Kol, Me and Klaus, Elena and Damon, Matt and Caroline, and Bonnie and Rebekah. Now that thats been settled we may begin.

Klaus: Whats your favorite color.

Me: Purple. Hold on.

I stand up. "You have three objections to your partners questions. That is all."

Me:Are you in love with Caroline?

Klaus: Yes. Are you in love with Elijah?

I get a pen and paper and write 'yes. I don't want anyone to hear though.' and gave it to Klaus.

Klaus: I see. Are you and Kol friends?

Me: Yes. I'm going through a hard time and he's been there for me. I consider him my best friend. 

I hear Kol laugh across the room. And I chuckle myself. I tell Klaus that I need to go grab a blood bag. I look at Kol and mouth 'follow me'. He shakes his head. I walk into the kitchen to grab a blood bag and Kol comes in.

"What do you need Hayley?"

"I want to know if Elijah is listening to our conversation."

"Yes."

"Alright. That's all I needed to know."

I grab a blood bag and some vodka and start drinking them as soon as I sit back down across from Klaus.

Klaus: Why the vodka?

Me: I'm bored.

Klaus: Can I have some.

Me: No. Can you tell your brother that I know he's listening to our conversation.

Klaus: If I do...Can I have some Vodka.

Me: Fine. 

Klaus went over to Elijah and talked to him. I didn't like being eavesdropped on so I won't listen in. After awhile, Klaus came back over.

Klaus: Elijah wants to talk to you in the kitchen.

Me: Does he insist?

Klaus:Yes.

Me:Fine

I went to the kitchen and I saw Elijah. But he was kissing Katherine. I had tears in my eyes and I ran up to my room. I couldn't handle this. After everyone found out what happened they all left. I was so upset. Elijah came and tried to talk to me but I shut him out and told him to go away. I ended up getting so many text. I didn't look at them I went outside my room and threw my phone down the balcony. It broke so no one could contact me. I stayed in my room for 2 months. I snuck out my window to go eat someone. Never killing them but drinking a lot of blood. I never talked to anyone. My room was constantly locked. I had decided that tomorrow I would come out from sulking.