04

Hayley's POV

I get up and stand up on the table and as I get up everyone notices and stops talking. 

"Our first game of the night will be Hide and Seek. Now this isn't regular hide and seek. It has a twist to it. If the seeker finds all hiders in under a minute. They can kiss the person of they're choice. If not then you don't get the kiss. Simple? Ok. Kol? Your up first."

"Fine by me." As he smirked at the Bennett witch.

"Count to twenty then announce your coming to find us. Don't come find us until you start the timer. Got it?"

"Got it."

"1, 2, 3..."Kol began to count.

Everyone ran off. I placed the phone on the counter and ran. I went downstairs to the blood storage. I hid behind the wall of hanging blood bags. Since I was wearing a gray tank top with dark jeans I didn't need to worry too much about blending in.

Kol's POV

As I was counting I was thinking of all the places they could hide. I needed to win. I needed to kiss the witch.

"I'm coming to find you." I started the timer. 1:00, 0:59, 0:58, 0:56... I ran off. I checked all the bedrooms and found Bonnie in my own. I winked at her then left. I checked the upstairs and found Matt, Elijah, and Caroline. I went to check downstairs. I found Hayley and Klaus. I checked on the level I originally started and looked at the timer. 0:19, 0:18... I ran and found Rebekah, Damon and Elena and I still had 5 seconds to spare.

"Alright Kol. Who I-"

"Bonnie Bennett." I said immediately not even letting her finish.

Bonnie looked up in complete surprise.  She ran over to me and kissed me passionately. I kissed back with an equal force if not stronger. Then she pulled back. She returned to her place blushing uncontrollably. 

"Kol since you were the last seeker you get to pick the next one." 

"I choose...Matt."

"What about me?" Matt asked.

"You are the next seeker have fun." I said with a satisfying smile.

40 minutes later

Elijah's POV

We only had 10 minutes left. I wonder where Hayley was hiding. I hadn't been chosen once for this. I really wanted to be seeker. Just to kiss Hayley and find out what she feels for me.

We had 5 minutes left of the game and someone finally chose me as seeker. 'Game on' I said in my head. I was so excited. I counted until it was time for me to find them. I found them all with 13 seconds left. I memorized all the hiding places now and found them all easily.

When I went to choose a person Hayley was missing. I wonder where she went.

"Where did Hayley go?" 

"To the bathroom I think." Rebekah told me.

"I want to kiss her."

Everyone was not surprised.  Rebekah went to the bathroom and asked Hayley what she was doing. She came out. She looked like she had been crying. 

"Everyone. The party is not over. It will just be moved to 8:00 tomorrow."

After everyone left I went to find Hayley.