Chapter 1: Interruptions

It was a regular day at the lookout, but one pup had another pup on his mind. What will I say? Rocky thought to himself. He was going to ask Tundra, the snow pup, on a date. He was really nervous about it. Tundra caught him by surprise when she said "Hey, Rocky!" He howled out of shock. He was sweating and blushing deeply.

"Rocky, what's wrong?" The cute snow dog asked. "Uhhh..." Rocky stuttered. "Um, Tundra?" "Yes?" Tundra stared into his eyes. Suddenly, Marshall, the fire pup, stumbled in. "Did I interrupt something?" Marshall innocently questioned. "Yes!" Rocky got closer to Marshall. "I was just about to-" Rocky saw Tundra leave the room. "Grr!" Rocky snarled. "See what you've done?" Rocky paused. Marshall watched as a single tear rolled down his cheek and hit the floor. "Aw, Rocky, I'm sorry." Marshall began. "I'm always messing things up."

"But you're still every pup's friend." Rocky said with a sniffle. "It's just- I really want to ask Tundra out on a date. It's been my dream ever since I met her. But I don't ever get the chance to." Rocky said with a shimmer in his eye. "Maybe try again after we eat." Marshall suggested.

"Rocky did try again. "T-Tundra?" He fidgeted with his paws. "Yes?" She responded. Reality hit Rocky like a boulder. What if she says no? What if she doesn't even like me? He shook the nasty thoughts away. He had to get through this, no matter what. Zuma walked in to drop something off, ruining the moment once again. Rocky almost yelled, but then cried and accepted that he would never get the chance to ask her out. Zuma saw this and immediately felt awful. He left the room, trying to calm him down. "Rocky, what's wrong?" Rocky struggled to get the words out.

 "Rocky, what's wrong?" Rocky struggled to get the words out

A.N.
BUBBLE WRAP!
I legit stopped writing to pop this😂

"I-I wanted t-to ask you a q-question, but things kept me from getting to it. Everything went wrong. I needed to be alone to ask you." Rocky didn't know that all of the other pups were listening outside the door. "I wanted to ask if you would...go on a d-date with m-me?" Rocky closed his eyes, waiting for his rejection.

Several heartbeats passed. Tundra suddenly jumped on Rocky and said, "Yes, yes, yes! Of course, Rocky!" He howled out of sheer joy. The other pups accidentally howled, too. Rocky swung the door open. "Have you been eavesdropping the whole time?" He questioned. "Oops, run!" Skye exclaimed. Rocky chased them all the way to Mr. Porter's shop.

Tundra sat in her puphouse, thinking about what just happened. "Did-did he just actually ask me out? And I said yes? This is the happiest day of my life!"

Author's Note
___________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating this in a while. I've been caught up in other stories and my vacation to Florida. I'm back now, so more updates! Yay! Please keep in mind that chapters 1-7 were written when I was in third and fourth grade. So they are utter crap. Anyways, I want to keep in touch with all my fans, so please PM me so that we can chat. Talk to you later!
DANCERTYTY OUT!

P.S. Shoutout to kahootduh  for being such a cooperative and amazing user. Talk soon, love you people!❤️ Also, the bubble wrap thing was 100% true.😂