Chapter 2:The Big Proposal

After three years of dating, Rocky thinks that it's time to step it up and ask Tundra to be his own permanently.

One lovely evening, the Sun just halfway under the horizon, shining a beautiful orange. "This is the perfect moment." He whispered to himself, holding the small box to his chest. The two were walking next to the shoreline, side by side.

He was planning on giving her his golden squeaky toy that his mother gave him when he turned one. It was a special gift to him. But now he had something more special to him. Her.

"Tundra?" Rocky caught her attention. "Yes?" She waited for him to say what he wanted to say. Suddenly, Skye called "Wipeout!" She crashed onto the beach, sending a huge wall of water onto Rocky. He knew he was supposed to be mature, but he couldn't help it. He started sobbing.

"Oh my gosh, Rocky! Let me get you some towels." Tundra went to the Lookout. "I am so sorry, Rocky." Skye apologized. "It's f-fine S-skye. I j-just...just..." Rocky ran back to his puphouse. He was having a complete mental breakdown. "No, not again..." Rocky still remembered when he tried to ask her out for the first time.

Tundra returned to the beach. "Rocky! I have the-Rocky?" Tundra started to worry. "He ran back to his puphouse. He looked like he was having a breakdown." Marshall explained. Almost as soon as she got there, she was running back to find Rocky.

"Rocky? Are you ok?" Tundra called into the closed door. "No...and I probably never will be again." He continued crying. The others came to see what the problem was.

     "I wanted to...to..." He cried even harder than before. "Go away! I want to spend some time alone with him." Tundra turned and told them. She entered the puphouse. "

"Rocky, please tell me what's going on." Tundra calmly tried to let him talk. "I-I was g-going to...to...oh!" He pulled out the box, and opened it to reveal the toy attached to a silver ring. "Do you get the idea?" He closed his eyes, knowing that she would say no after this.

     "I get it. Of course I will, Rocky!" Tundra tackled him. Rocky stood there in awe. "You said...yes? To me!?" Tundra laughed and pulled Rocky into a hug. "This is going to be the greatest wedding ever!"

Author's Note
________________________

     Hey guys! Dancertyty here! The second part of the story is here. This story is inspired by ExelWolf2000 's story. Thank you! DANCERTYTY OUT!

P.S. The journal that this story is being copied from is very old and tattered, but I will make it work. Love ya!