Chapter 6: Getting Better

One evening, Tundra was about to put the pups to sleep. She sang a song in the most beautiful voice she had.

     "Rainbows at midnight...magical twilight...the warmest rain...hear it whispering your name..." She began to sing.

     Rocky stood outside the room. He giggled and waited for the pups to fall asleep with the serenade.

     "Hey, my darling dog." "Hey." Tundra replied in her shy manner. "I heard your song," Rocky said. "*gulp* You...did...?" The husky began to sweat. "It was really bad, I know. I'm sorry. But I've been practicing and-"

    "Nonono, it was beautiful." He reassured her. "You really think so? Oh, you really are the best husband a dog could ask for!" Tundra almost tackled Rocky, but then caught herself. "Sorry..."

     "Okay, let's go downstairs. After all, we don't wanna wake the pups!" Rocky said jokingly. "Yes, let's." She countered. The two went downstairs. "We should probably go to bed." Rocky yawned. "Yeah." And so they headed off to sleep.

     The next morning, Tundra walked into the kitchen. Rocky was pouring some pancake batter into a pan. The kids were screaming like every other time there were pancakes.

     "Wait, wait! They're almost ready." Rocky said, laughing a bit. Tundra smiled. She realized that she didn't really want anything else in life. She felt like she was a different dog. She felt like she had never encountered him.

Him.

Author's Note
___________________________

Yooooo I'm back
I took such a long break I'm sorry. BUT I'm back and I'm going to try to update more recently. Especially my other stories too. I have a lot of things to do and school is so stupid. But I hope you enjoyed this chap!

DANCERTYTY OUT!!

P.S. I know these are short but the chapters come from my old cringy journal stuff until chapter 8. Love ya!