Chapter 4: Harder Than It Looks

By this time,  Rocky and Tundra had three children: Icee, Snowball, and Landslide. "Mommy, mommy, mommy!" Snowball exclaimed, tugging on her mother's vest. "What is it?" Tundra replied. "Can I go to the dog park with Icee and Landslide? Please?"

     "Okay, wait one second!" Tundra said, gesturing to a sleeping Rocky. She quietly made her way to the couch. She poked Rocky on the chest."

     "Huh? Oh, morning sweetheart." Rocky said, sleep addled. "Morning sunshine! Snowball wants to go to the dog park with the others. Should we let them go?" Tundra asked. "Sure. I just hope they don't get hurt." Rocky answered. "Me too." Tundra whispered.

     "Alright! Come on guys! Let's head out!" Snowball exclaimed. The trio set off for the dog park. When they arrived, the first thing that Landslide went on were the slides. But he didn't know that they had just been replaced.

     He climbed to the top, but when he went down, he slid too fast. He tried to slow down, but he hit his paw against the metal.

     There was a loud crack.

     "Ow, my paw!"

Author's Note
___________________________

Hey guys! Dancertyty here! Double update? Wow! I know, right? Well, since I haven't updated in FOREVER, I thought I would update every story TWICE today! I hope that all of my followers can see this update. If you're reading this, (it's too late, lol. Shoutout to Drake! The OG homie!😂) SURPRISE! Love ya!

DANCERTYTY OUT!

P.S. Sorry for being so inactive, but I was in a huge block. BUT IM BACK BABY!