Chapter 3: Not Every Wedding Is A Dream Wedding

It was a week before the wedding. Tundra had a beautiful white dress, with a big purple bow behind her neck and flowers on her dog tag. Rocky had a fancy tuxedo with an orange bow tie.

Rocky and Tundra were so excited for the wedding. "I can't believe that we've come so far. And the wedding is only a week away!" Tundra said. "I know!" Rocky responded.

The couple thought that the week went by in slow motion. But the day had finally come. Rocky had chosen Chase and Marshall to be the best men and Tundra had chosen Skye and Rosie to be the bridesmaids. Everyone in Adventure Bay had come to see.

     Tundra walked down the isle, and Rocky was standing at the alter. Several moments later, Tundra's dress ripped on one of the benches. She started to cry and ran into a nearby closet.

When Rocky walked into the closet, Tundra was in a complete mess. Her mascara was running down her face, dripping onto the floor. Rocky had no idea what to do, until an idea popped into his head.

"Look, I know that this didn't go...exactly as planned, but I still think that you're the perfect pup for me, and nothing will ever change that." Tundra looked up at Rocky. "You...you really think so?" She snuffled. "Of course I do. Who wouldn't-" Rocky was cut off by Tundra giving him a passionate kiss.

     Rocky melted into it. The two held eachother's hand in silence for a couple minutes. They came out of the closet and said, "Well, what are you waiting for? Let's get this show on the road!" Everyone cheered. And they would live happily ever after.

     Or so they thought.

Author's Note
________________________

     Hey guys! Dancertyty here! Oooh, plot twist! Leave what you think will happen down in the comments! Can't wait to see what you guys think! Love ya!

DANCERTYTY OUT!

P.S. Sorry for the weird physics with the mascara and everything. It just makes the story better to picture. But we're just here to read and have fun, right? So it doesn't matter! Yay! Love ya!