Chapter 5: The Hospital

"Huh? Where am I? How did I get here?" Landslide was very confused. "Landslide, dear, you're here because you broke your paw." Tundra said worriedly. Then the doctor entered the room. "Here is your medical bill."

Tundra gasped. "*gulp* T-that's a lot of zeros..." "Wow..." Rocky trailed off. "Okay," Tundra began. "Let's just...split it in half." "That's still a ton of money." Rocky said, trying to think of a way to solve this.

     "Well, I'm not paying it all myself." The husky pup exclaimed, getting a bit heated. "Okay, jeez. Why are you getting angry all of a sudden?" Rocky questioned. "I'm sorry, I just- I'm very stressed right now and- t-the moment. I just-I-" Tundra stopped, and ran out of the room. She went out to the sidewalk, crying. "Okay. Kids, stay right there. I'll be right back." Rocky followed Tundra. "Y'know," Icee started. "You really need to start being more careful."

     Tundra, still crying, was staring blankly into the horizon. "Tundra." Rocky said, trying not to upset her any farther. "Yeah...?" The pup replied tearfully. "This really isn't your fault." "I know," She said, uncomfortably. "But I'm the one who let the pups go to the park by themselves." She sniffed. "Tundra, I know you didn't mean to." More tears rolled down her cheeks. "Why did that have to happen? In front of them, too?" Tundra said, now sobbing loudly. 

     Rocky thought about what to say. Or should he say anything at all? He decided to try and make things right. "Okay. We should probably figure out how much we each owe." "Oh...okay." Tundra agreed. And with that, the two went back into the hospital.

Author's Note
________________________

Hey guys! Dancertyty here! Sorry for the long wait but stuff is really stressful. Not much else to say here. So, until next time! Love ya!

~Dancertyty