Four...

Rovan Owen

I gave the goddess a cautious look, for her to appear in my dreams just to talk about my failing relationship with my mate is extreme in my own opinion. After all I'm just a Beta, nothing special. It would make more sense if she appeared in Thaddeus dreams with what happened before, after all it was prophesied by her very seer.

She smiled before sitting down to face me, "Rovan, my child. Tell me what is bothering you."

"Excuse me my lady, I don't know  anything about what you are talking about." I evaded.

Her face changed at my answer and I can feel the atmosphere changing around me as of this moment but I remained stubborn. I will not tell her anything about me and Francheska's relationship. It is a matter that I have already a matter that I have closed.

"Listen Rovan Owen," Her powerful voice pulled my attention towards her, it didn't sound like a request but an order. "I know that what happened between you and Francheska is something not easy to move on from, and you are unable to forgive her from what happened but this needs to stop. Your selfishness is affecting the pack that you are suppose to manage alongside your mate as you assist your Alpha."

What she said bothered me, I know she is right. Currently, my decisions and actions are because of my selfishness. But even with all the convincing that she's trying to say, even with the powerful voice of the very goddess that has been guiding us is not working.

"Please, just stop." I begged, "All of you... who are trying to convince to the opposite of what I am doing and thinking does not my feelings as of these moment. For me, none of you are making sense."

The Moon goddess' eyes widened at my words.

"Rovan, what are you saying?" Peltran asked, for the first time throughout the connversation.

But I couldn't answer, my hearing, sight and voice all vanished after I said all those things. My emotions became confusing and unstable.

 Everything vanished before me, and I fell to unconsciousness. 

But not after hearing the cold voice saying, "Let your despair swallow you, if you do, all of the pain will vanish."

Peltran 

My human suddenly collapsed before me that made me stand up in surprised.

The Moon goddess suddenly stood up and moved her hands, she made a barrier.

"Mother, what is going on?" I asked, feeling perturbed.

She gritted her teeth, "I should have noticed earlier, his eyes. It had a depth of darkness in it, as if he's slowly falling ."

"Too late my dear child, he already fell."

The two of us turned and saw a woman with black hair and black eyes with a cold look on her face.

The moon goddess stared at her with uncontrolled anger, "What did you do to one of my children mother?!"

The woman smiled, "Ahh, I don't know." Then she smirked, "Why don't you try to find it out, Luna child."

Then she vanished after taunting her, my mother was glowing in anger. Her eyes looks unforgiving that made me take a step back.

"Mother, who was that woman?"

She turned to me with a serious look, "Her name is Oscudis, Oscu from the word oscurità which men darkness and dis from disperazione which meant despair." Then she sighed, "She is also my mother."

"But mother this is not good, since his spirit is the one that went unconscious, we will be having a hard time to fully wake my human up."

"What my mother did is not as simple as you think," She warned, "Your human is completely swallow by the darkness and despair inside him. If you ask me, he is close to impossible to wake up, after all, the darkness inside him is deep and his despair completely surrounded him."

I looked up at the moon goddess' answer with fear, 'then what should I do?'

Francheska Troven

I was quietly reading through some files that is to be worked by both the Beta and the Beta Female, the work was divided between me and Rovan already by Thaddeus. But I was interrupted when frantic knocks rang from the door.

"Francheska! Francheska!" Dashia shouted with a panicked voice.

I stood up immediately to open the door when it broke down, "What the hell do you think your doing breaking down my door?" 

She glared at me, "This is not time to think about some damn door Francheska, something happened and you need to come with me right away!"

She grabbed my arm and ran, dragging me with her. I wanted to say something but she was starting to really panic so I just let her be.

When we entered a room, I saw Felico, Selena and Thaddeus talking to each other with hush tones. Their faces are serious as if something happened really bad.

When Selena saw me, her eyes widened and she immediately approached me, "Good that you're here France. Something happened and I think you wouldn't like this."

I gave her a confuse look but then I notice that someone is missing, "Before that, I can't see Rovan here. His the Beta, so he's suppose to be here." I stated while looking around, "Or he doesn't want to see me that much that he would rather ignore his responsibilities just not to see me?" I added feeling a little bit of irritation.

Selena and Thaddeus gave each other worried looks but didn't answer. 

I raised and eyebrow at them, "Okay now I'm confuse, what's going on? All of you are panicking but Rovan's not here. Would you at least try to explain."

"The thing is France..." Selena ;hesitantly started, "Something happened that might shock you a bit. So please listen care-"

Before she could even continue, Dashia interrupted her looking irritated. "Oh what's the point of stalling things? Their not even in good terms!"

"Dashia, you can't just interrupt the Luna Queen!" Felico shouted at her.

Dashia rolled her eyes, "Oh come on Felico, she's my aunt in some sense. But what I said is right what's the point of sugar coating things?"

"The two of you, that's enough!" Thaddeus stood up giving both of them warning looks, "This is a crucial time not just for Francheska, but for the whole pack!"

Selena grabbed her mate's arm to sooth him, "Calm down Thadd." Then she turned to the arguing couple, "And the two of you, don't make the situation worse than it already is. This is no time for all of us to argue."

"Okay now all of you are confusing the hell out of me," I gave them an annoyed look, "What the hell is going on?!"

Selena's lips pursed at my question before she answered, "I don't think you're gonna be happy about this... but Felico found Rovan in his room unconscious."

Then Thaddeus added, "And the thing is, no one can wake him up."

***
Hey guys, Thanks for voting always! But I hope you would comment!