Chapter 8

Ask her Kara. Just do it. Ask her if should would like to go to dinner. Don't come on to strong. Ask her how her day was. Wait it's been bad. I yelled at her. I didn't want to but she started it.

Tell her Lena. Ask her. Talk to her. You just can't ignore her all day. Hell you are going to lunch with her. That's not the only part. You love her. But... No you said you understand. Ask her!

Ask her!

"So how has your day been kara?" Lena asked softly.
"It's been good I guess. Besides the son of a bitch Snapper"
"Well you can do it whatever he throws your way." Lena wanted to hear about what happened at work everyday. Not just days they went to lunch or coffee.
"So lena I need to ask you something..."
Lena felt this pit in her stomach. Oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh no. She swallowed hard.
"Yes?" Lena asked trying not to freak out.
"That kiss..." kara started.
Oh frack, oh frack, oh frack,
"It was...."
Oh please don't say a mistake. Lena thought.
"Good"
"Kara I know ... Wait what. It was good?" Kara thought it was good. Does kara like lena the same way lena likes kara? They both did know.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
Hey guys!! I just wanted to check up. See how it's going. Thanks for all the reads and vote. Keep it up. Let me know if you see anything that needs fixed or if you have any suggestions. Thanks so much and I love you all!!

- T-Rex