chapter 12

kara's pov
It had been a few days since I had seen Lena. I was going over to her office to surprise her today. I was going to bring her our favorite food, potstickers.

I got up to her floor. I walked right into her office. no questions were ever asked.
"Hey, baby I brought-" that's when I happened to look up. Lillian. what in the... "Lillian. hi, sorry is this a bad time?"
"no kara come in please," Lena said. she had a slight look in her eyes. it worried me, "my mother was just about to leave."
that's when she turned to Lillian "goodbye mother. you don't want to miss your flight now so you?" Lena held on to the back of her arm and led her to the door. once she was out the door she started to speak but Lena shut the door before she could get very many words out. Lena locked her door and let out a deep sigh.
"hi," she walked over and gave me a gentle kiss. "so what do you have?"
"potstickers," I said rather excited "I haven't seen you in a few days and I thought I could bring you lunch."
"That sounds amazing," Lena said with a bright smile. Who knows what she and Lillian were talking about but now she is happy and that's all that matters.

after we got done eating we just sat on the couch and just talked about everything we could. They were so happy that they could finally be themselves. 

Timeskip

There were many times when Lena thought she was going to lose Kara, there were times when Kara was worried about the safety of Lena. There were many times they fought so bad they didn't think it would work. But most of the time they were happier than ever and so thankful for the life they got to live. Eventually, all their family and friends came around and realized how happy they made each other, and how supportive Lena was towards Kara. They were happy with their lives and nothing would ever change it. 

They lived happily ever after <3 

-------- 

Hey so like haven't updated this in YEARS and people are still reading it so I thought might as well publish the chapters I wrote (when I was a freshman in high school {I'm in college now}). This is embarrassing and terribly written and I don't think I can physically bring myself to finish it now (also haven't watched the last season of supergirl soo... but still ship supercorp and I'm PISSED at the writers and CW but what is new???) Thank you guys for reading this I guess, also IM SORRY for not finishing it but my writing style has def gotten better (so check out my new book :)). Thank you thank you thank you, honestly, that's all I can say. Anyways that's all, that's it, book done. Peace out.