I ♥ U, KISSME (1)

1. INTRO

I am still thinking of the right way to introduce myself to them. I am now standing in front of the closed door of their dorm.

Earlier this morning, Juri-ajumma, my neighbour, came to my door to ask me to be her substitute for a day for her work because she is not feeling well. After hearing that it was a high paying job, I immediately accepted. I needed money now. Although I am a little worried because I have never had a part-time job like this before, Juri-ajumma assured me that it was just an easy job. She said she is just doing house chores for seven young men. “Just cooking and cleaning for them,” she said.

Because they are still young, I better not make them think that I am someone who is easily bullied.

I know I am small and being teased because of that. But they do not need to know that, right?

“Alright, I can do this!”

I rang their doorbell and waited.

***

When he woke up, he found that his roommates were already out of bed. He looked around and when he saw no one, started to fix his bed roughly. He came out to the living room of the house and saw all the members talking about something.

“What’s up? What happened here?” he asked as he went straight to the couch as the younger one’s make room for him.

Hyung, it’s already late and the cleaning ajumma isn’t here yet,” Hoon responded.

“Kyoungjae said he was going to cook something but it turns out there was nothing on the fridge” Kiseop said. Eli nodded in agreement.

“So Jaeseop decided to go and buy something outside.” Kevin continued.

“I am actually on my way out.” AJ concluded

“So you are going out, please hurry up or we will be late.” Soohyun said while yawning.

“Then, I’ll be going now.” AJ

“Hyung, hurry! I’m hungry!” Dongho, the maknae, shouted to AJ.

As AJ went to the door, the doorbell suddenly rang. The other members looked at him curiously, but he just shrugged. He immediately opened the door to see a girl standing there. ‘Why is a young girl here?’ AJ thought as he looked at the petite girl standing in front of their door, carrying lots of stuff

“Hello, I’m Hyun Jin can I come in?” the girl at the door asked.

***

I was surprised to see a tall man open the door for me. I thought that I will be seeing kids because Juri-ajumma said they were young. More than that is because this person in front of me, who seemed as shocked as I am, has a very handsome face.

I cleared my mind and remembered what I’m supposed to do. Once I have recovered from my shock I introduced myself and went in straight to their kitchen.

I put down the groceries I’ m carrying on their table and ignored the curious looks they have been giving me.

I came back to the living room and looked at each of them.

‘One, two, three, four, five, six, seven…’ I counted in my head. ‘Why are there seven handsome men in this house? This is just too much.’

“So, everyone’s here. Then I’ll explain.” Everyone looked confused so I started talking.

“Hello, I am Hyunjin. Nice to meet you. And uhm… I am sorry for being a little late because Juri-ajumma just told me this morning that she is not feeling well, so I’ll be taking care of things here…” I said in one breathing.