WHO'S BETTER? YOU OR ME?

Kiseop POV

It has been a long week for all Ukiss members, especially since Soohyun-hyung and Kevin’s fight, which I later found out was actually a break up, that caused a commotion on the members. I must say I was also affected by this. It was hard making Kevin calm down every night. Good thing Kibum-hyung was there to help.

These past few days, I see Kevin and Kibum-hyung spending more time together. They seem to be enjoying each other’s company. Did Kevin really move on that fast? He was crying endlessly one night and then the next time he was happily chatting with hyung, like nothing happened…

I remember Soohyun-hyung’s call last night. Kevin thanked him. I don’t get it. Am I too slow or something?

I didn’t hear the whole conversation but they say he was coming back in two days. If my memory serves me right, we are having a photoshoot on the beach on that day. Coincidence? I don’t think so.

I don’t understand him, too. From what it seems to me, he was hurt a lot by their break up, otherwise he wouldn’t have gone ‘missing’, right? But still… he’s still being responsible. He’s not even the leader of our group!

Why, oh why do people like him exist? Why does he have to be the perfect guy? He let his love go and still takes responsibility and I must also say that he takes good care of himself as shown by his good looks and perfect body. I hate him. Guys like him are those who always try to please everyone to get others to trust them completely.

Well, I’m not fooled! I’m going to show them. I’ll show them what Soohyun-hyung is really like. I’m sure he has some bad habits that I will make everyone in Ukiss see… I’ll show them who’s better.

I’ve spent these past two days preparing for my plan. I have to prepare myself, mentally and physically. I don’t care if they look at me weirdly while I exercise harder at morning and at night and spend the rest of the day meditating to clear my mind. I only got two days! I must hurry.

Today is the day I have been waiting for. My alarm went off at five. Our manager said we don’t have to worry about anything, and just wear something casual. I looked though my stuff to find the perfect thing to wear, something that would stand out but would still be within the theme.

When I saw Kevin still sleeping peacefully, I quietly walked out to the living room to do my daily routine. While doing my morning exercises, I heard a door open somewhere so I looked at our rooms to see who went out. Nobody came.

“Hey, Kiseopie.”

It came from behind me. I turned around to look at him. The traitor, when did he sneak up on me? He thought he could catch me by surprise? Haha, I knew better and threw him a death glare. Then, I noticed him smile weakly-

Wait, what happened to his face? He looks like he haven’t eaten or slept in days-

Ha! I look better than him now. One point for Kiseop!

He just passed by me and went to his room. I guess he admitted defeat. Of course! I care for my skin more than anything else. I’m sure I’ll win over him. I’m sure of it!

Soohyun POV

I came back early to our dorm so that I would not disturb anyone. And also, so that no one would ask me about it. I quietly went inside, and to my surprise, one member is already awake.

“Hey, Kiseopie.” I greeted him with a smile so he won’t suspect a thing.

He didn’t say anything and just looked at me. It’s okay. What bothered me was when I saw Kiseop, the sweet Lee Kiseop, throwing a death glare at me. But, maybe I was wrong. My eyes might just be fooling me because I haven’t slept in days. I shook my head to get the thought off of my mind.