IT STARTED WITH A KISS

I’m Hana and I’m currently in my senior year. I have been excited for this year because I know I will be graduating soon. My friends and I have already planned on what we will do after graduation, and I am excited about that, too!

But today is a regular school day, so I must study for now and think about that stuff for later.

It is currently our breaktime so there is not much people in our classroom. My friends went out to buy some snacks, while I, well, have to save some, hehe. So now, I am sitting alone here, just looking at my classmates; some are chatting, some are studying and some are just facing their phones, maybe texting or playing.

Due to boredom, I put out my Ipod and listen to music. As I was doing that, my classmate, Kiseop, came near me.

“Hi.” he said

I tried my best to keep calm, ‘cause, you know, Kiseop is my ultimate crush!

He is like the ‘school’s crush’ kind of guy. A lot of people likes him. He’s funny, he’s smart and he’s cool, too. And most importantly, he’s the most handsome guy I’ve met on earth! Uhm, maybe that was too much… but he is still handsome!

I just stared at him since he has never really talked to me before. I thought, maybe, he is not really talking to me.

“Hey, Hana, are you there?”

I looked around me to check if there is any other Hana besides me, just to make sure, haha.

“Heyyy, you need anything?” I asked him

He turned the chair in front of mine and sat there, facing me.

“I just thought you might want someone to talk to since your friends are not here.” he said, smiling at me.

I looked across him and saw that his friends are looking at us curiously. Maybe they are also not used to him talking to me.

I shrugged.

“I’m okay, they’ll be back in a bit.” I said

“Uhm, I think there is something on your face…” he said as he leans closer to me.

“Oh… really?” I said, going through my things to find my mirror when he grabbed my hand.

“It’s okay, I’ll take it off.”

He let go of my hand and started taking off whatever that is on my face. His face moves closer and closer to mine as if that thing is hard to remove.

Oh, man, he’s making me feel hot! I can already feel my cheeks burning as he moves his face closer to mine. I just closed my eyes because I can’t take gazing into his brown eyes for so long.

Then… something unexpected happened. I felt something soft on my lips. I opened my eyes and saw that he has just kissed me!

It was very quick, I was caught off-guard. It was just for a very few seconds when his soft lips touched mine but it felt like time has stopped.

When he pulled away, I just blinked, trying to take in what has just happened. When I came back to my senses, I saw him smiling, wait no… smirking.

“Why?” I thought, when I heard his friends started cheering

“Whooh, you really did it!” one said

“Ugh, that cost me a hundred!” another one said

So it was a dare?

I sighed at my disappointment.

He stood up and went back to his friends.

“Give me all of that!” I heard him say, taking some bills from his friends.