10 | ARTICLE

E!News

New couple alert!

Marvels Captain America, Chris Evans has recently been flirting up a storm with model Luna Valentine!

The two first interacted under one of Luna's Instagram post because his friends and co stars, Sebastian Stan and Anthony Mackie tagged him. He continued to call her pretty and it's been pet name calling and complimenting since then.

He has been commenting on her post and replying to her tweets and just recently posted a picture of her. Both of their fans freaked when on twitter he called her angel, and Elizabeth Olsen pointed out he talked about her.

He just recently posted a photo of the beautiful model and captioned it "i got a bts of her photo shoot and i think im the luckiest person alive #anangel" aww how sweet.

No matter how cute these two may be we can't help but notice the 10 year age gap! Yikes! While Chris is 35, Luna is just 25 years old. While Chris is getting older and may want to settle down Luna is in her prime and stirring up her life with constant events, photo shoots, party's and red carpets. Not to mention Luna had been linked to a fair few men, watch out Chris.

Now a lot of you know age gap couples don't last long very well in Hollywood especially when they include a young hot model but I guess we'll see what happens.

Stay tuned for more on the (maybe) couple!

see related
Men Luna Valentine has dated
Chris Evans leaving MCU?
Sebastian Stan seen at gym

-
aaand the drama officially
starts btw this takes place around march 2016, just before Civil War was released & they go on the press tour :)
Btw thank you guys for all the read and votes I appreciate them sm!!
xX