14 | REAL LIFE

Luna's hands shook as she did the finishing touches on her hair and makeup . It was 6:55 and Chris would be here any minute.

She grabbed her purse and headed downstairs to the from of her LA loft to greet Chris when he arrived. As she neared outside she saw a car pull up with a male driver and her heart jumped.

Chris stepped out of the car dressed in a tight white long sleeve tee and some grey pants sporting an oh so amazing beard she thought.

His breath hitched when he saw her. Brown haired beauty dressed in a black floral dress with her hair up. He had never seen someone look so sexy yet so graceful at the same time.

"Chris!"

The moment she saw him standing there she leaped for him and engulfed him in a hug, his big arms wrapped around her waist and lifted her slightly in the air and took in her little squeal she let out.

"Hey there arm candy"

"Hey there angel, cmon before we are late for our reservations"

She followed him into the car, Chris of course opening the door for her, and headed off to their date.

As Luna looked over to the man driving she couldn't help but let out a dreamy sigh, finally glad she was seeing him in person.

As Chris heard this he looked over and slid his hand in hers and received a small smile in return.

"You're a big softie you know"

"Only for you angel"

-
i suck at these chapters
but i hope you enjoyed it anyways
xX