26 | REAL LIFE

"I missed you so much" Chris mumbled into her hand as he held it, other on the steering wheel of his car. They had just finished up their little date and we're heading back to Chris's place.

"It was only two weeks you sap" Luna laughed as she settles their intertwined hand between them.

"Two weeks too long. Have you got your dress and everything ready for tomorrow?"

"Yes everything is fine and ready and shit thanks for the short notice by the way" she mockingly glared at him.

Chris let out a loud laugh "hey it was a nerve wracking process leading up to asking you." He looked over at her, sitting so beautifully in her black dress. Hair tied back and minimal makeup not to mention the deep plunge that gave him an amazing boob view. He couldn't believe she was his.

Luna caught his line of sight and hit his shoulder, "hey, eyes up here romeo."

Chris smiled at her as they pulled into the drive way of his house. They got out and he grabbed her hand as he lead her inside.

"Have I told you that you look fucking gorgeous tonight" he looked over at her as she slipped off her heels and sat on the couch.

"Hmmm maybe but you can tell me again"
Luna smiled up to him as he walked over to her and stood over her.

Chris bent down and gave her a small kiss "you" kiss "look" kiss "fucking" kiss "gorgeous" kiss "tonight."

All of a sudden he had picked her up and swung her over his shoulder and she let out a surprised sequel and started laughing.

"You know this gives me a pretty good view" she smirked as she gave his ass a small tap.

"Really? Me too" he replied as his other hand came up and grabbed her ass. She laughed as they neared his room.

"You know I heard you were an ass man, I really do believe it now" Luna laughed as he let out a loud groan.

Chris dropped her on his bed and took off his hat and jacket. "You know im really loving this beard" she said and reached out and touched his face as he crawled onto the bed on top of her.

"Really?"
"Really"

"Well i really love this dress" he smirked at her while his hands traveled to where the deep V of her plunge ended.

Luna smiled up at him and pulled him into a kiss and retracted to help him as his hand tugged on the zipper on her back.

"Really?"
"Really"

-
lmao i can't write real life
but enjoyy im pretty sure y'all
know where this went...
wink wink
thank you for all the votes and
reads!
xX