31 | ARTICLE

VALENS???

Chris Evans and Luna Valennne have been causing quite a stir on social media for a while now. Most recently though Chris posted a photo of a clearly nude Luna laying in his bed hat sent fans crazy.

This was on the morning of his world premiere for hit new Captain America movie, Civil War.

The two have been hanging out and flirting up a storm in the past recent months and many speculated Luna would be Chris's date. Although they never confirmed anything it was pretty clear what had been happening.

Then just yesterday Chris and Luna arrived to the LA premier together!
Press went crazy and many questions were asked. They both confirmed the relation ship with Chris saying
"we are together, this is me confirming, we just want to be able to have our relationship between two people who care about each other very much with out having to fear what everyone says."

Luna continued by saying
"yeah i agree we are happy together and that's all that matters and i honestly don't care about what people think."

Good for them!

We fully support this couple and dare I say they are our current otp and obsession! We hope VALBAS all the happiness in the world as long as we get cute pics in return!

TEEN NEWS