43 | REAL LIFE

6 months had passed and Luna and Chris were happier then ever. Of course filming and shooting was always going to be an obstacle but they always over came it.

Chris was over at Luna's on one of his filming breaks. He got to spend a month with her and he was loving ever second.

He walked over to her as she sat in the couch watching some movie.

"You know i was thinking-"

"hmm i feel an idea coming" she paused the movie and turned to him.

"Yes, i had an idea that uh. I mean we both spend a lot of time at each other's houses right I mean i basically live here on my breaks and-"

She looked up at him "Chris are you suggesting we move in together?"

"Yeah I guess kinda if you want to"

"Is that even a question of course I would" Luna laughed at him and pulled him into a kiss.

"Chris Evans I would be delighted to share a home with you" she smiled up at him with such happiness it made his heart full.

"Luna valentine I love you so damn much" Chris picked her up and ran to her bedroom while she laughed loudly.

Chris jumped on the bed and layer down next to Luna, both just laying there in a quiet peace.
They had never been happier then they are now and both knew the other felt the same way.

Luna looked over to Chris and lied on her side, "you know i can get used to this."

"Hmm so can i angel."

-
This book is coming to an end :((
I really wanted this to just be a semi short book and progressing to where Chris and Luna are now + I really want to work on a new story and try and update more frequently