34 | REAL LIFE

Luna was lounging around her apartment moping about when a knock sounded the door.
She didn't even have to check to know who it was.

It had been a couple of hours since she texted Chris. She thought she might be overreacting but he called her bitchy for gods sake.
She was already upset and he had to add bitchy to the equation.

He had everything coming to him.

Chris knocked again, knowing she hadn't gotten up to answer the door.

"Angel please just lets talk" he yelled from the other side of the door.

Luna got up and walked to the door "fuck off Chris."

"Baby please"

"Don't call me baby asshole"

"Cmon Luna just open the door, this is pointless talking through a door."

She hesitated but opened it enough for her to see him standing there looking regretful as ever.

"Listen im sorry okay? I'm sorry I called you bitchy and I'm sorry about everything. Im so swamped with everything lately and leaving you is tha last thing I want to do trust me if I could put more holidays in between my contracts you know I would because I love you and I'm sorry angel"
he looked down at her and noticed her eyes watering up.

"You what?"

"Shit i- im sorry? I didn't mean- well yeah I meant it but i didn't mean to say it now or like thi-"

Luna had cut him off by walking into his arms and kissing him. Chris was surprised but soon came back down to reality.

She pulled away and stared at him in his beautiful eyes.
"I love you"

"Really? Or are you saying it because I said it"

"I'm saying it because I believe it and I know it. I. Love. You. Chris. Evans."

"Well I love you Luna Valentine"
He smiled down at her and pulled her into another kiss.

"You're still an ass and you still suck"

"I know im sorry baby"

"I just don't want you to leave me"

"I wish i didn't have to angel"