Mistakes

Niall's POV

My heart ached as I saw Alivia sitting alone on the dock... Our spot. Her feet were patting a rhythm into the cool lake water. The soft brown curls and piercing blue eyes that I fell in love with seemed to be dull, and faded. Tears streamed down her face removing her cheap makeup. And when her puffy eyes finally met mine I couldn't help myself but to go over to get and hold her tightly. Who would hurt my little princess? Even though we weren't exactly together anymore, and didn't talk much, I still considered her as my little princess. Even after what an ass I had been to her that night. "What's wrong?" I questioned her but she simply buried her head deeper into my chest, and continued to sob. I cooed her sweet nothing's and she started to calm down a bit. She looked at me with a sad smile and knowing that she would have to tell me sooner or later, so she began to explain.

"I'm sorry about your shirt." she said softly, not making any eye contact to me. "It's fine, but now that you've ruined my shirt, will you at least tell me what's wrong?" I said trying to make this moment as least awkward as possible.

She giggled a little and then sat up so that I could clearly see her. The sun was setting and I noticed that I have been here a bit over an hour, and i had to practice with the band soon. But I shrugged that off and focused on what Alivia was about to say.

"So my boyfriend, Eric, he uh he..." she trailed off. she was looking at the ground now, and she silently stood up.

She began to take off her shirt and I was beginning to think I all the things that could happen until I saw a huge gash going from her collar bone to the middle of her flat stomach. I gasped and then quickly stood up so that her eyes could meet my now teary, blue ones.

"Did Eric do this to you?" I nearly shouted. Hot and angry tears were escaping my eyes freely and I honestly could care less at this point. Alivia began to say something and then stopped. But finally a few words escaped her mouth. "I'm scared."

A/N: Sorry for the grammar issues! this is the first fanfic that I have written so far and I have no idea of what I am doing... so If you like it so far, just vote and comment and I will post later:) xx ~M'Lee