Chapter 7

Eric's POV

I loved Alivia, I really did. I would do anything to make her stay away from Niall. Niall just got in the way of everything. As long as she died loving me, I would be happy to kill her. She didn't know how much it was that I needed her to stay in my life. She was shy and wouldn't tell a soul that I hurt her in terrible ways. Thats why I needed her. And nobody else. 

Niall's POV

I needed to know where Alivia was. I didn't want her to get hurt. Just as I was running these thoughts through my head, she walked in through the door, and walked up to me. I had to have been imagining this because I have thought this so many times. But this time it was different. She had tears on her face this time and all of the words that she was saying seemed to be real. "Niall!" she shouted. I looked at her. Was I dreaming? I stretched my arms out for her and she gave me a hug. This was real. 

"Oh my God Alivia, you scared me half to death." I whispered into her ear. " I thought you were gone." I was beginning to cry, not wanting to show my weak spot, but I gave in. I had missed her so much and I didn't want her to ever leave again. Ever. 

She took her head out of my chest and looked at me with a sad face. "I'm leaving." she said simply.  I had no clue what was going through her head. Why would she leave if Eric  was sure to get her. "Eric asked me to marry him." I was way beyond confused at this point. She had to have said no. "I said yes." I was dumfounded. Why did she say yes? 

"What the hell were you thinking?" I yelled. Alivia was being so oblivious of what he was going to do to her. And all I wanted was her saftey. 

Alivia looked at me with a serious face. "He loves me more than you know!" she screamed and tore herself from my grasp. How could she be falling for this?

Alivia's POV

I felt amazing. Maybe Eric and I could actually find love again. I headed upstairs to my fairly messy room and started to pack everything that I had into a small bag that Eric had given me. Once I was done, I walked down to the living room to day my last goodbyes. Niall was on the couch crying into his hands, and Liam was no where to be found. I went up to Niall and gave him a kiss on the forehead. He looked up in to my deep blue eyes. "Please don't go." he pleaded. I wanted to go, Eric was after all waiting just down the street in the rental car he had gotten for us to run away together in.

I slipped my phone into my pocket and opened the door. "Goodbye Niall." I said through the slim crack of the closing door. I ran down the street to my awaiting car. "Hey," I said breathless to Eric. He smiled at me. We were going to be happy together. He leaned over and whispered an "Are you ready?" through his beer-stained teeth. "More than ready." I said. He and I both leaned in causing me to shiver. He planted love bites all down my neck, he couldn't find the soft spot like Niall had. But when he found it, I let out a loud moan.

He grabbed my arm. "We'll finish this later."

A/N 

I am like way bored, someone save me! 

xxx

M'Lee