Chapter 3

Alivias POV

I had almost forgotten that Niall was here. "Will you tell me now?" he asked you could tell that he was growing very impatient. I didn't know how to explain to him. I wanted to keep it a secret, because I didn't want Eric to hurt me even more.

I sighed. "What is there to tell-?" I was cut off by his lips pressing onto mine. Our lips moved in perfect sync but yet it was simple kiss, it made me realize how much I missed them. When Eric kissed me it lacked passion and

probably meant nothing to him. He looked into my eyes "I have been wanting to do that or the longest time." Oh trust me, I wanted to say that too... but I just couldn't find the words to.

"Hello? Earth to Alivia." Niall said as he waved a hand in front of my face. I blinked out of my trance and smiled. He deserved to know. After all of this he deserved to know.

"A month ago..." I hesitated. Should I tell him? "A month ago Eric started to hit me." Niall looked at me as if I had just shot myself.

"Alivia Why didn't you tell anyone?"

Niall asked in anger.

I got up off of the damp grass that we were sitting on and began to walk away. He wouldn't even let me finish. I shouldn't have told him. What was wrong with me? I felt a tug at my already bruised arm.

~~Niall's POV~~

"I'm sorry..." I stammered. I really didn't mean to make her go. Tears streamed down her face, making me want to hold her. She bit her lip.

"Will you let me finish?" she asked politely.

"Of course I will." I responded quickly. We walked around a bit until we found a swing-set sitting near the edge of the lake. We sat down and she began to sway on the swing. She is so beautiful.

"So... You know how Eric hit me?" she asked. She didn't even look mad about it. I nodded and she continued. "Well a couple days after I left you... he got really drunk with his buddies and they thought it would be funny to hit me." She was in tears looking at anything but me. "He hit me everyday until the beginning of last week." it seemed like she was fumbling with her words. It hurt me to see her in this much pain.

"I honestly thought that this was a phase and that it would get better...''She shook her head.

"I'm sorry-"

"You don't even know the worst of if yet." she interrupted. That surprised me. "Yesterday, I went to a doctors appointment... They told me that i was pregnant. That night, was our one month anniversary I decided that I would tell him after dinner. Anyways, he came home with a huge smile on his face saying that he needed to tell me something." She stopped. "Are you sure you want to know?''

"I am positive.'' I really wanted to know. I never should have introduced him to her. I would probably be with her right now, watching some sappy chic flick that she loved, if I didn't

"Well, we were at dinner when I told him that I was pregnant. Needless to say, he proposed and said that the baby was just what we needed to keep us together..." Alivia was full on crying now, not holding anything back. "It wasn't his baby... it was yours."

"Wait what do you mean 'was'?" I asked I wasn't sure I she meant.

"After I told him it was yours... he flipped. He thought that I got back together with you...'' What was I suppose to say? Was I supposed to say anything?

~~Alivias POV~~

I was shaking like crazy. I needed to tell someone and I felt like Niall was the best option right now. All of the thoughts came running into my head...

Him smashing his glass on the table, pining me up against the wall and telling me 'You'll regret this.' as he slashed a thick piece yof class through my skin as though it was paper. I was scared and ran into my room where he stood over me. He grabbed me and threw me on to the bed. All of that night was filled with unwanted torture to my body. It was like he thought he could do anything with me whenever he wanted.

Niall snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I'm so sorry princess."

If only he knew he raped me. All of this would be different. But I couldn't tell him... because I still had a little part of me that loved Eric after all he did.

A/N Hey!! sorry for the confusing chapter! xxx M'lee