1

Just another boring day. Get on the train in my boring grey, red, blue and yellow uniform with a bunch of other people and go to school. As I walk down to the platform in order to get on the bus I see a bunch of people crowded and hear yelling. When I rush up to see what was happening I see a bunch of boys fighting. Boys. Just as I was about to leave another boy shoved past me and joined the fight, I don't know why he just up and joined they must be friends. When the fight was broken up and everyone dispersed I continued down to the platform to see the two boys with two other girls all standing. They begin to look around and I just make a decision to walk past them. Unfortunately my clumsy self trips over the younger looking boy's shoe and as I get up I begin to realize I'm not in the train station anymore. They begin to run off ignoring me, or maybe they didn't know I was there, and they play in the water. I get up and dust myself off. It's hot here, wherever we are, so I take off my jacket. I brush my brown hair to the side and walk out of the cave after taking my shoes and socks off. I think while two of them were staring up on the ruins the boys noticed me. It's been a while since I've visited another world, dimension, but I'll get used to it and learn about this one.
"Who are you?"
"Who are you? You seem to have brought me along to wherever we are"
"I'm Peter, this is Edmund, Lucy and Susan. Kings and Queens of this land."
"What is this land?"
"Narnia"
Edmund buts in and walks past me with Susan and Lucy following behind. Peter seems to wait for me.
"My name is Arrosa Snow"