3

The next morning a scout told us that the Telmerines were scouting over our location. Peter wanted to invade the castle and Caspian thought we had the advantage here. Once Lucy spoke of who really defeated the white witch Peter stormed out. When we were all getting ready I went to Peter to ask him where I was going to be in the fight. We'd built up a good relationship but I don't know what he thinks of me. He looked at me for a moment.
"You're going to stay here"
"What, why?"
"I have no idea how well you fight. You're not getting hurt."
"Fight me then."
"What?"
"Fight me, I'll prove myself"
"No, I'm not hitting a girl"
He began to walk away and I was furious. I took a nearby axe and swung. When everyone turned to me including Peter, with an axe in the wall next to his head, they saw me with fire in my eyes
"I could have killed you just then"
And I turned and left the room. I found my spot on the ledge above the doorway, I was playing with a small flower when Caspian came to join me.
"I heard you almost killed Peter."
"Not really, I wasn't aiming at his head."
"You sound like a good fighter"
"Put a weapon in my hand and I'll succeed, I was brought up that way."
I continued telling him about my life one of those children who were born when their mom was a teenager, then being in a war that killed my parents (I left out the magic of it all, he was a muggle) then was transported somewhere where I was taken in by the president then bred to kill with not just my mind but with any weapon, even a blade of grass. I told him that's where I got my last name snow but then he soon died at the hands of our capital. I was spared and was being transported to a boarding school when I literally tripped upon Edmund and his family and wound up here. He told me about his life, about how his uncle wanted to kill him so his son could take the throne and how he was told story's of the Narnians by another. By the time we were done he had to leave, go into battle. I said farewell then I went and talked to Lucy until we both fell asleep.