12

After reuniting with Lucy and Edmund, Caspian took us to another big room on the ship. He gave Lucy her dagger and healing things and Edmund his flashlight. Then he pulled out the maps and explained what happened while they were gone those three years and where we were headed.
"And have you found a queen yet?"
Caspian looked to me.
"Actually, while you were away Arrosa and I got married"
"Congratulations"
Said Edmund, I looked at Lucy and she seemed a bit down about it. It looks like she's becoming interested in boys and wants to be wanted. Once we were done with that we walked on deck and I watched Caspian and Edmund practice swordsmanship in the form of a duel for a while until they tied, which means I taught them both well and I became proud. The other boy that showed up with Lucy and Edmund came out from under the ship and just complained about being held hostage, Caspian tried to put him in his place but he just kept going and complained more.
"He's just warming up"
Edmund said. I talked to the boy for a little, it proved to be a successful talk as he claimed I was the most sane person on the ship other than himself and I learned his name to be Eustace. It was a small while before we neared onto the lone islands but we gathered onto the longboats and left at dusk. There wasn't a Narnian flag in sight which was strange to see and it was so quiet once we got there mostly from the absence of people. We were startled by the bell being rung and decided to head there to further investigate. Once we got there Eustace was not staying with the group and wandering off where it wasn't safe so Edmund had the bright idea of giving something to Eustace to guard.
"I don't think that's smart"
I suggested quietly but they did it anyways, Caspian gave him a longish dagger. We left him out by the door and went inside to investigate warily, we came upon a book with a bunch of people's names crossed out. It looked like a fee or slave trade. The bell rung above us and people slid down from the rope and we began fighting them off until we heard a mangled high pitched scream, we all looked to the door to find Eustace was pinned against the sword he was protecting and we were chained as the main guy gave instructions. Lucy, Eustace and I were said to be going to the market and Edmund and Caspian were going to the dungeon. Caspian called out my name and I called back at the same time Lucy and Edmund were calling for each other. The three of us were sat along a wall and chained in a line of other people. While we waited we watched a group of people forced onto a boat and sent off. The the clouds came quickly and shaded that area of waters, a green mist came up from the water whispering small words and covered their boat quickly. The mist began to disappear and we saw that the boat had gone as well. The people carried on like it was mostly normal and the market began. They took Lucy and put her on this stool surrounded by many other people and she was "sold" fairly fast for 150 on an ugly looking bidder so they put a sold sign on her and shoved her somewhere else. I was up next and before they could touch me I hissed at them to keep their hands off me, I stood on the stool and glared at every person there, the seller moved my hair back and suggested me as a recreational use to the men which made me sell for 280. I was disgusted and fought being shoved somewhere else with Lucy right as I saw Caspian and Edmund come up out of a stairway which had me distracted enough for the seller to slap me which seemed to rile Caspian up. Eustace was after me and it seemed like nobody wanted to buy him, probably because he was a male and didn't look very strong. Our Narnian shipmates showed up saying they would take all of us off their hands and began fighting the others after showing themselves. I fought as much as I could chained up which was mostly stomping on men's feet and head butting them, only once did that obnoxious seller get a good hit on me but that's when Caspian was unchained, found me, and then unchained me. I thanked him and fought with the others happily smashing in that sellers face for payback. I hit many buyers and many others I didn't know, we quickly emerged victors. Once parading down to the docs Caspian was given a sword by someone he met in the jail cell, one of his father's old friends. The sword was one of seven made to protect Narnia with. Before we got onto the boats Caspian gave the sword to Edmund, and after speaking to women of the land they gave me a bunch of women's clothing, then we returned to the main ship to heal wounds. I spent the night with Caspian containing mostly him caring for my wounds then sleep after fixing any of his wounds.