4

I woke up early from nightmares and waited at the top bar for the armies to arrive, knowing they had all night to fight. When I fist saw them I was happy, the four were in front leading but then as I saw the size of the army I became saddened. I made eye contact with both Peter and Caspian, when they got into a fight I jumped down and pushed the swords away from each other.
"This is not the time for more fighting"
Lucy ran around healing people while Caspian went inside I knew something was up. I followed him in and watched when sometching odd began I left in a hurry.
"Peter!"
I grabbed his arm and began dragging him towards the stone table.
"What, what is it?"
"I don't know they are at the stone table"
So he and the others ran forth and thankfully got there while Caspian was about to give a glowing girl his blood. I joined the fight and helped Lucy with the dwarf while Edmund killed the werewolf. Peter nocked Caspian out of the circle and out of the way but then he began falling for her.
"Peter!"
I yelled. He turned back to look at me and while he was distracted a sword went through the woman's chest in the ice. I watched the boys as they watched the ice crack and fall at their feet. Then there stood Edmund with his sword up. They both looked back to me as Susan and everyone else left and I just shook my head at them then left. I was alerted by Susan later and was followed up onto the ledge where everyone else stood. We watched the Telmarines march right up to the woods edge and we went for a meeting. They decided to let Lucy and Susan go find Aslan. While they wrote up a letter and sent Edmund to deliver it I asked Peter if I could train him. When he, almost jokingly agreed, I picked up a sword and raised it at him with no effort.
"I'll let you make the first advance Peter, and please don't hold back... I might kill you"
I said with a smile and he lunged at me. I blocked and he kept swinging when finally I attacked him, I strained his eyes to look into mine where he got entranced and I sliced the inside of his hand as deep as a mild paper cut.
"Peter, don't get distracted. If you need to hold your sword with two hands then do it, know where your vulnerable spots are and be weary of those the most."
I slapped his but with the flat of the blade and he fell. He looked at me in astonishment.
"What, surprised a girl can fight? I don't even need a sword"
He scoffed at me so I put it down. When he came at me again I grabbed the blade of his sword expertly and twisted it out of his hands then stopped right when he was about to impale himself
"You see?"
"Okay, alright, I'm done."
I let go of the sword then continued training him while Lucy and Susan got ready to go into the woods.