7

We continued talking while walking until Aslan saw Caspian, and we left to join the others. The whole kingdom assembled together as Caspian told everyone that Narnians and Telmerines could live together in harmony as long as they wanted to, but if they didn't want to they could go back to where the siblings and I were from. A few people volunteered and Aslan guaranteed their fortune before we watched them vanish through the base of the tree, which created an uproar among the other people. After they died down the four siblings volunteered saying they had nothing else to learn, Peter taking words from Aslan. They were all saying their goodbyes, Susan's in a form of a kiss to Caspian, before they left. Caspian turned to me as well as the other citizens.
"Are you leaving too?"
"No, I've talked with Aslan and until I'm needed somewhere else I have permission to stay in Narnia."
I hugged the siblings goodbye and watched them travel through the tree without me. Once everyone was disbanded I walked more with Aslan, along a beach.
"It seems Caspian wants to talk to you"
He looked up to the castle balcony and I followed his gaze to see Caspian watching us. I said goodbye to Aslan and went back up to the balcony to meet with Caspian