11

I felt like I couldn't breathe. All I could do was listen, listen to the sounds of people talking excitedly.
"Sir! There is another castaway!"
And a sound of a muffled splash. I felt suddenly light, like being lifted. Then I was flat on a floor that moved steadily.
"It's the Queen"
And gasps.
"Is she breathing?"
Something was removed from my mouth and I was allowed to breathe again. I coughed and gasped then opened my eyes. A bright blue clear sky was above me and I sat up slowly.
"I'm back"
I said with a smile to myself. I was helped up and given a blanket then asked how I ended up in the water with a tie around my mouth and rope around my arms and legs.
"Lets see, the last thing I remember was..."
They all waited in silence
"Being thrown into the water to drown by fearful merchants"
"What's going on?"
I heard that voice, that oh so angelic voice.
"Caspian?"
"Arrosa?"
I ran to him and hugged him with all my might, then he began leading me into a room to change. After being re united I was informed that Lucy and Edmund were also just found swimming in these waters with another boy. He handed me some extra cloths of his that he had around but I shook my head.
"No way"
I found some red bed sheets instead and made that into a dress.
"You are truly amazing"
I smiled to him before kissing him and going back onto the deck to meet with Edmund and Lucy