Chapter 10

Don't you love chapters that aren't spell checked?

"Pine tree."

"Piiiiiiiiiiine tree."

"Pine treeeeeee."

"Is he dead?"

"You've got 5 seconds to get up before I... oh look there you are."

Dipper's eyes barely cracked open to see bill mere inches from his face. "B-bill? G-get off!"

"Oh fine," he sighed and stood up. "Come downstairs."

"Why?" Dipper rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"It's a surprise."

Dipper starred at bill for a moment, not sure if he was serious. "No"

Bill starred at him dumbfounded. "Well why not?"

"Because surprise from you probably means something bad." Dipper laid back down.

Bill glared at him and extended a finger at him. The bed sheets started to glow and as bill swiped his hand forward the sheet flew off. "Up
Now" bill smiled. then dipper was glowing and  practically floated up like zero gravity. Bill pulled him off and he hovered mere inches above the floor. Then bill dropped him. He landed with a thud "There you go. I'll be waiting for you downstairs." With that he left.

Dipper was left starring at the door as bill left.
He really wasn't kidding about returning powers
Dipper got up with a heavy sigh. He was definitely going to have a bruise or two from that.

Dipper didn't bother to get out of his pj pants and went down the stairs. He rubbed his eyes in attempt to adjust to the bright light of the kitchen.
Mabel and bill were standing there looking proud. They were covered in flower... which dipper hadn't noticed when bill woke him due to him being tired.
They were wearing aprons and Mabel's hair was tied back in a tight ponytail.

There were, in total, five plates sitting on the counter. Each plate had their own stack of pancakes on them.

"Dipper! You're just in time to eat a delicious breakfast made by William and yours truly," Mabel grinned really wide.
"The two of you made pancakes?" Dipper asked
"Yup"
"When was this orchestrated?"
"At the lake yesterday" Mabel laughed "when else silly?"
So my sister and Bill are teaming up against me and becoming friends. Not to mention Bill is a dream demon.. and she doesn't know. Dipper thought.

Just then Ford came bursting into the room saying with a worried tone, "Mabel, I just got your text memo! Are you okay?"

"Yup. We made pancakes." She smiled.

Ford's shoulders relaxed, "but your memo said 'come quick there is an explosion in the kitchen'"

"An explosion of flavor!" Mabel cheered. "Now that you're up here come and eat. Oh, and grunkle Ford, it's text message."

Ford sighed, "yes Mabel."

Dipper chuckled slightly at Mabel making ford worry like that and not even having a clue. Then again, dipper knew the only reason that Ford comes out of the lab is for an emergency so it was probably planned.

Bill's eyes fixed on dipper and he motioned him over. Dipper cautiously walked up to the table next to bill and looked down at the plates of food.
"We made them from scratch because we ran out of batter. They are really good you should take a plate." Bill insisted.

Dipper hummed.

"They aren't poisoned. just eat it," bill laughed.

Dipper recognized the familiar phrase from their first meeting and shook his head, taking a plate. "They look good."