TEXT

"Why is joy evil", I said with curiosity.
"Because she is a psychotic bitch", Jungkook said while hitting the table.
"Jungkook stop hitting the table your going to hurt yourself and what do you mean by she's a psychotic bitch", I said holding his hand.
"Joy might look like a angle but she is a devil if joy wants something she will go all out to get it she will even ruin people lives to get what she wants", Jungkook said with a very serious face.
"Really", I said with a shocked face.
"Yes and I am afraid that I will lose you because of her", Jungkook said while pulling me into a hug.
"Why would you lose me", I said hugging him back
"Don't worry about it just don't trust or believe what joy say ok", Jungkook said while looking deep into my eyes.
I said ok but I don't think it is going to be okay I am scared I wonder what Jungkook means when he told me to not trust or believe what joy say.

                                                                                           10 WEEKS LATER
It has been 10 weeks since me and Jungkook had the talk about joy the next day was a normal day me and jungkook haven't talked about joy since that day. I woke up and I looked at my phone and I saw it was 10:00 in the morning and I looked to my left and I saw jungkook right next to me and I smiled to myself then turned back over and tried to go back to sleep suddenly I got a text so I checked who it was and  it was a unknown number I click on the text to see who it was from the text was from Joy. I didn't know how joy got my number so I text her back of how she got my number and she said she got it from Jungkook then I text her back what you mean when she said that she got my number from Jungkook. Joy text me back that when Jungkook was over at her house last week Jungkook told her my phone number. I was so confused of what she was talking about. I honestly didn't know what to say about that but Jungkook told me to never believe what Joy says. I text back that Jungkook would never do  that to me because  he said he is over  you. Then Joy said that Jungkook was over at her house all last week. I was starting to believe what she said then I knew I was going crazy because Jungkook will never do that to me. I text her back that she was a lying bitch. Joy text back that she even have proof that Jungkook was over at her house.  I said text me the proof you lying bitch then Joy sent me these pictures.

  I said text me the proof you lying bitch then Joy sent me these pictures