CONFRONT

JUNGKOOK'S POV
"YOU PSYCHOTIC BITCH", I said yelling out of anger.
    After what happened with rosé i went straight to sm entertainment because joy was there practicing with the rest of red velvet.
"Jungkook oppa what are you doing here", joy says while running to me then clinging onto me.
"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME YOU HOMEWRECKER", I said while pushing her off of me.
"Oppa what did I do", joy says confused
" WHAT DID YOU DO ARE YOU KIDDING ME, YAH YOU ARE SUCH A SELFISH ASS BITCH JOY DO YOU KNOW THAT, I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM ME", I said while trying to keep a hold of myself from putting my hands on her.
"Op_...", joy was about to say something but someone cut her off.
"Jungkook why are you yelling and swearing at joy", Wendy said confused.
"DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW, THIS HOMEWRECKER RUINED MY MARRIAGE, FIRST SHE WENT TO MY HOUSE AND SAW MY WIFE, THEN SHE TEXT FAKE PICTURES OF ME AND HER TO MY WIFE, MY WIFE BELIEVES JOY'S BULLSHIT NOW MY WIFE DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME", I said out of breath
"Joy is this true", Wendy said shocked.
"Wow I am so smart i can't believe that actually worked, now your wife would divorce you then you could be mine", joy said with a evil laugh.
"Joy i can't believe you actually did that", Wendy said still shocked.
"Because of what you did you are no longer a member of red velvet, after this i would let the CEO know and your stuff better be out of the dorm by today got it, wendy said with a very serious tone.

   What will happen between Jungkook and Rosè?

Will Rosè find out the truth and forgive jungkook or will never find out the truth and divorce Jungkook?

Let me know in the comments if you have any idea for me to add to the story and let me know what you think of what will happen.

Red velvet came out with a new song called red flavor I herd the song my self and its a amazing song and i love red velvet's new hair especially joy's hair

Ok will I hope you are enjoying the story and thank you some much for spending your time reading my story😆😆😆😆😆😆
              Xoxo whitley ( A/n )