THOUGHTS

After me and jungkook made up i have been thinking if i should tell him or not that im pregnant. If i tell him i don't know how he will react to it.
    Anyway im moving back in with jungkook today, i hope we will never go through this again.
     Jungkook- "so babe are you exited that ur moving back in?"
     Rosè- "of course babe why wouldn't i".
     Jungkook - "babe do you need to tell me something?"
     Oh no why would he ask me that, should i lie and say no or should just tell him. I don't think im ready yet i should wait another month or something to tell him that im pregnant, but he will know sooner or later because of the baby bump plus i got a doctors appointment this week what am i going to tell him.
     Rosé- " why, you know i always tell you if theres a problem or something", i said while putting on a fake smile.
   Jungkook- "ok just making sure but you know i you can trust me right and you won't keep nothing from me right?"
    OMG why jungkook why are you making me feel like this, why do you have such a effect on me.

         Hey guys thank you so much for reading this trash and im so sorry i have been busy with school and the practice star test

Do you think rosè should tell jungkook about her being pregnant.