Telling him

TWO WEEKS LATER

Last week was my doctors appointment and the baby is doing great. This morning i woke up with not seeing jungkook in my bed so i guess he went to bighit already. Jungkook and bts has a concert coming up so he has been at bighit all day everday having practice, and since the belly hasn't shown yet i can practice too. I decide to get up and take a shower then got dressed.

 I decide to get up and take a shower then got dressed

(You wore this)

After you got dressed you woke up the kids and put them in the car. You took the kids to Emmoa's house so she can baby sit them while you are at YG.
After you did that you went to YG, you saw lisa, jennie, and jisoo already there. You got into position and dance practice to your new song As if it's you last.

After you were done doing the song a couple of times you fell to the floor tired. Lisa, jennie, and jisoo already know that I'm pregnant so they went easy on me and let me take sit out while they dance again to the song.

6 WEEKS LATER

Today is the day of the award show and I'm so fucking nervous.
Bts perform first before us to there new song gogo

Jungkook was so hot doing the dance it gets me turned on. After they performance it was our turned so we got on stage and did our thing

(Pretend that blackpink won)
After a few more of other groups preformance they said the winner.
"The winner is BLACKPINK"
When we heard we were the winners all of us were so happy and i was crying tears of joy. We went up on stage and got our trophy then our maknae said some words. Before we went off stage i got the mic, this is the time that i tell him.
"I want to make announcement"
"Jungkook i love you so much, thank you for being a fantastic father to our kids and i want to tell you something"
I took a couple of deep breathes before i talked again
"I'm pregnant"
After those two words came out if my mouth i could hear people gasp and cheer.
"I have been pregnant since my misunderstanding, im sorry i didn't tell you sooner, i was scared to tell you"
After i said that i saw jungkook get up and came unto the stage.
He hugged me and kissed me " why were you scared you know I've been wanting another kid with you", he said while looking me deep into my eyes.
" i know and i love you so much", i said while trying to hold back my tears
"I love you too and i can't believe I'm going to be a dad again", he said while he picked me up and twirl me around kissing me.
I could hear clapping and everybody saying rosèkook.