the accident part one

5 months later

   I'm five months pregnant now and today I'm going to find out if I'm going to have a boy or a girl. I woke up and went into the bathroom to take a shower, after my shower I went into my closet and picked out my outfit of the day.

                 Dress and shoes

                 Dress and shoes

                         Hair

      After I got dressed I did my normal makeup routine

When I was putting on my makeup I could feel the baby kicking, I smiled and rub my swollen stomach

When I was putting on my makeup I could feel the baby kicking, I smiled and rub my swollen stomach. After I was done putting on my makeup I went downstairs and made breakfast I cook eggs, bacon, grits, and toast. When I was done eating I went up stairs and brushed my teeth then went down stairs, I grabbed my purse, phone, and keys. I locked my door and unlocked my car door I got in I put my phone and my purse on the seat next to me . I turned on the car and started to drive. 15 minutes later I  got to the doctors office. I got out grabbed my stuff and locked my door. I went inside and went to the front counter told my name and my doctors name the nurse said she will call me as soon as they can so I said okay and went and sat down playing on my  phone.

                  20 MINUTES LATER
    "Rosé"
I stood up as soon as they called my name and walked to the door.
"Rosé follow me"
"Okay" I said with a tiny smile
. When we got to a room the nurse to took my temperature, blood pressure, night, and weight. After that the nurse took me to another room. 
  "The doctor will be here in 5 minutes"
"Okay"
  I played on my phone until I heard the Door opened, I saw a women that looks like she Is in her 30's come in.
"Hi rosé I'm doctor wells"
"Hi"
" today we are doing the gender correct"
"Correct"
Doctor Wells put the gel on my stomach and was looking at the screen.
"Okay rosé are you ready"
"Yes doctor" in said with a big smile
"Your baby is a girl congratulations"
" omg thanks you so such i am so happy "
After I was done with my doctors appointment I went back home I can't wait until I tell Jungkook. I got out of the car I saw jungkook's car here so I'm Guessing he is home. I walked in the front door I started to hear noises upstairs so I got curious and start to walk upstairs the noise are coming from our bedroom. I opened the door and SAW JOY AND JUNGKOOK MAKING OUT WITH EACH OTHER Tears are wielding up in my eyes.
"WHAT THE FUCK JUNGKOOK"
they stop making out and looked at me.
"Rosé its not what it looks like"
"SAVE IT JUNGKOOK I DON'T WANT TO HEAR SHIT FROM YOU" I started to cry harder now, I turned around and when I was going to take a step down I missed the step and started to tumbled down the stairs when I hit the bottom I blacked out I couldn't see nothing but darkness.

I  am sorry I didn't upload sooner right now I am in the process of moving so I was very busy

Favorite song right now: