3 YEARS LATER

Rosé pov

So everything is good with me and jungkook, i gave birth to a baby girl 2 weeks ago and im soooo happy bc i can go out and buy girl things and its a bunch of fun of course i love my boys but i always wanted to have a girl so i can do her hair, give her advice on boys, be their for her when she gets her first period, and teach her where babys come from and about protection, i decided to name her jae hwa, she is so fucking beautiful she looks soo much like me more than her father but thats what i love about her shes so unique she literally completed my life besides my sons, i dont love her more than my sons though, i love my kids equally and nothing can change that for the world.

Its 2 in the morning and im still up with her, i barely get any sleep but its worth it, everytime i look at her i get teary eye because she is a miracle, i choose jae hwa has her name because the name stands for respect and beauty. I was sitting in my rocking chair singing her, her favorite lullaby.

She loves this song and it always makes her happy and i love the way she giggles and smiles, omg her smile always warms my heart. As i sing her the song she slowly falls asleep. As i put her in her crib i still sing to her, when i know she is alseep i cover her up and kiss her forehead. I slowly make my way out of the nursery, i close the door quietly trying to not make a sound. I go into mine and jungkooks room setting the baby monitor on the night stand next me. As i get into the bed i felt jungkooks arm wrap around me.

" how is she, is she asleep"- jungkook

"Shes fine bae, yea shes asleep"- me

"Next time i will get her, u stay in bed and rest"- jungkook

"Its fine i can get..."_ me

"No rosé i got her, u just rest, u need sleep so u can be strong"- kookie

"Ok, thx kookie i love u"- me

I turn around and give jungkook a big kiss on the lips.

"I love u more, now sleep"- jungkook

"Ok", i smile and went to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

I wake up seeing jungkook not next to me and i dont hear the baby crying so im guessing jungkook is taking care of jae hwa, i took advantage of this time and got ready. I decided to just go casual today since today is Saturday and i don't feel like dressing up.

 I decided to just go casual today since today is Saturday and i don't feel like dressing up

Outfit

                             Makeup

Makeup

Hair

Shoes

I don't look my best today but i look decent. When im done getting dress i go downstairs finding jungkook making breakfast.

" hey baby, it smells delicious"- me

"Thx babe, u look amazing today"- jungkook

"Awww thank u"- i said giving him a kiss

I go to living room finding my boys and my daughter watching super why.

" hey babys", i said giving all of them a bumch of kisses.

I go pick up jae hwa and hold her in my arms just admiring her. Jungkook comes into the living room with a plate of egg, bacon, and toast.

"Awwww baby it looks amazing", i said giving him a hug and kiss

"Im glad u like it my queen"- he said kissing me back

"How did u sleep"- jungkook

"I slept amazing thx for taking care of the boys and jae"- me

"Np anything for my queen btw i already feed the kids"- kookie

I nodded then sat back into the chair watching super why with the kids. I love my life, i got these amazing and handsom sons, a beautiful daughter, and a amazing husband, like my life couldn't get any better. For the rest of the day we just spend family quality time together meaning just watch movies and chilling.

Ok so im done with this series buh i have been thing about doing a story on jae hwa if u want me to do that just lemme know love yall💞💞💞