Otayuri ~ Reward

Okay so, this is completely new story. And I'm not sure how long this will be. But I try to make it at least 600 words long. Btw that video is made by sasuleah. They are really good cosplayers. Go chek their youtube chanel! Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------
3rd persons pov (point of view)
"No! Let me go!" Yuri shouts and tries to free his hands. "No I won't. My little kitten" JJ says with big grin on his face. "I'm not a kitten! I'm Russian tiger!" Yuri shouts really angry. "No, you are definetly a kitten. Your hair is so soft and pretty..." JJ whispers to yuris ear. Yuri feels his hot breath. He hates this man. If he could, he would kill this man right away. Suddenly JJ puts his hands under Yuris shirt. "What the hell you think you are doing!?" Yuri's is so angry that he is shivering. "I'm gonna make you feel good..." JJ says and ties yuris hands togheter. "No! Don't do this!" Yuri shouts even louder. Otabek hears strange voices coming from the side street. He notices that one of the voices belongs to Yuri. He walks to the  side street. He sees Yuri being tied up and some stranger is taking off his pants. "Yuri!" Otabek says really surprised. "Otabek! Help m-" Yuri tries to say but then he feels hand on his mouth. "Let him go!" Otabek shots angrily. "Why should I do that?" JJ askes. JJ grins arroganly. "Don't you see he doesn't like that!" Otabek tries to tell him that let Yuri go but then his self-control deceives and he hits JJ middle of his face. Then he hits JJ to his stomach. JJ falls to the ground. Quickly Otabek unties Yuri. "Thank you Otabek so much!" Yuri says thankfully. "No problem. Now let's go." Otabek says and grabs yuris hand and runs with him to his motorbike. "Put this on" he says quickly and gives Yuri a helmet. Yuri and Otabek put their helmets on and then they drive away. "I will get you some day, Yuri Plisetsky." JJ says before passing out. "Can I stay at your house tonight? I don't wanna be alone, Yuuri and  victor are on vacation so I'm alone at my house." "of course you can. Let's get your clothes and then go to my place." Otabek says.

At otabeks house

"Thanks for saving me and letting me sleep here" Yuri says and looks to his toes. "It's not really a big deal." Otabek says and smiles. "Let's go to sleep." he continues. "Okay, but first let me reward you" Yuri says and drags Otabek to his room. He pushes Otabek to his bed and climbs on top of him. "Yuri! What are you doing?" He askes surprised. "I'm thanking you for saving me" Yuri says and starts to take his shirt off. Otabek stares Yuris muscles. Then Yuri takes otabeks shirt off too. Yuri kisses Otabek. Suddenly Otabek licks Yuris lips asking for an entance. Yuri opens his mouth and otabek starts to french kiss him. Their tongues are fighting for dominance. Otabek wins the battle and then he starts to explore every part of Yuris mouth. Both of them are moaning to each others mouths. Suddenly Otabek flips Yuri under him. Now Otabek is top and Yuri is bottom. "Beka~" Yuri says sexily. Otabek rips Yuris pants of leaving only his boxers. Yuri is already hard. "Are you sure that this is okay?" Otabek askes. "Yes... Beka hurry up. I need You~" Yuri moans. Otabek rubs yuris member through the boxers. "Kyaaa! Bekahh!~" Yuri groans. "Hurry up. I need you inside meeh!" Yuri moans loud. Otabek takes Yuris boxers and his pants off. Then he puts his fingers in Yuris mouth. Yuri starts to suck them. Saliva is dripping in Yuris mouth. Otabek strokes Yuris dick. "Bekah!~" Yuri moans while sucking his fingers. "Now it's time to prepare you." Otabek takes is fingers out of yuris mouth and puts one finger inside of Yuri. "Ahh!~". Otabek starts to move it slowly in and out. "More!... Beka please~" Yuri begs. Otabek ads one more finger. "Fasterr! Harder! Ahh!" Yuri screams. Otabek takes his fingers out and then Yuri feels otabeks member rubbing his entrance. "Ready?" Otabek asked. Yuri nods and then Otabek pushes his tip inside of Yuri. Yuri feels how his hole is being stretched. Otabek waits a little bit before pushing his whole member inside Yuri. "GHAah!" Yuri scratches Otabeks back with his nails. His fingers leaves big scratches to Otabeks back. Yuri nods and Otabek starts to push his member in and out. Yuri moans every time that Otabek pushes his member in. "Faster! Deeper!" Yuri starts to moan and Otabek starts to grind his hips faster to yuris hole. Otabek groans and moans while he his pushing his member in and out. "Fuck! I think I'm closeh!" Otabek groans. "M-me too! Let's come togheterhh!" Yuri screams. Then Otabek feels how his climax is coming out. "I'm cu-! AARGHH!" Otabek moans and cums inside of Yuri. Yuri is cumming too and he feels how Otabeks hot semen is filling his ass. Otabek pulls out and collapses next to Yuri. "Thank you Yuri." Otabek says quietly. "I'm glad you liked your reward" Yuri says and falls asleep. "Good night, Yuri."
---------------------------------------------------------
Holy shit! This chp. was 877 words long! I'm really surprised that I wrote this long chp. I hope you enjoyed.
Xoxo: yunogas4i