Otayuri - Bruises And Bitemarks

So I wanted to update this book but motivation is 0 so have this crappy piece of kinky smut (pic looks like yuuri but imagine it's Beka lol)
><><><><><><><
WARNING! THIS STORY CONTAINS BITEMARKS, BITING, DIRTYTALK, PAINKINK AND ROUGH FUCKING
><><><><><><><

YURIO POV

I'm trapped. I have nowhere to go. By this I mean that I'm trapped between beka's legs with him holding me in my place. Kneeling and sucking him off.

My scalp is hurting and eyes are watering. Otabek is holding my hair in his fist and pulling it gently. Drool is dripping off my chin to the floor. My jaw is aching and I'm dripping wet. I've been in this position for so long that my knees already hurt.

My fists are clinging into his pants. He must already have bruises because of me. I take him deeper into my mouth choking a bit, but Otabek pushes me back into him. Throath clenching around him I struggle for air. Otabek lets out deep moans and grunts. They are like music to my ears.

I'm starting to feel light headed so I try to pull off. "Pwease... Be..ka" I try to say between sucking. Suddenly I'm pulled off roughly, my scalp hurts and I let out a whine, tears seeping out of my eyes.

"Good boy~", I get the praise I oh so desperately wanted. My cheeks are getting even more redder. He relases some of the tension in my silky and blonde hair. He leans down and captures my lips into a kiss.

Hungrily I answer to the kiss. They are like strong magnets, once they are together, they are hard to get apart. My lips are swollen and pink. The kiss is more teeth than lips. Sweat is dripping off of both of us. We are fighting for dominance. Beka is more powerful and gets his tongue pushed into my mouth.

I grip his thighs hard with my fingers. Both of us are panting and moaning hard. He pulls me up to his lap. Grabbing my ass we continue the kiss. I gently bite his lip. I know he can feel the burning sensation. My hands wonder under his shirt, scratching his back.

He sucks my lip and nibbles it. Moaning in pleasure like a bitch in a heat I rut my hips down. My face is flushed and heart beating fast. He bites my lip roughly drawing blood. I can taste the metallic taste of blood in my mouth. I lick it away and continue kissing him. Slowly I can feel his hands going under the waistband of my tight, skin-tight leather pants.

Tired of the teasing I quickly stand up and turn so that Beka has a perfect wiew of my ass. I start stripping my pants, erotically I bend so that I'm almost sticking my ass to his face. Bekas quiet groans and low "fuck" can be heard as I get out of my pants, leawing them to the floor. My shirt is already on the floor, I only have my black boxers on.

"Your turn", I smirk at him. Soon enough his clothes are also on the floor next to mine. I lay down to the bed on my stomach, presenting my ass on full display. I bend so that I can see Otabek's face. I give him 'the eyes'.

"So dirty~ I'm starting to think you're more of a demon than an angel~", he chuckles. "Shut up shithead~" I snarl at him. "Hmm? What was that?", I can hear the sudden change in his voice. It sends shivers down my whole body.

He crawls next to me and crabs me rougly by my hair, making me whine and bend my back. "I believe I asked you a question?", growling he askes me. Still being a little bitch I decide not to answer. "Answer me~!", he makes me cry in pain by pulling rougher. "I-I called you a shithead", I finally repeat myself.

"Hmm? That's not very nice. On your knees, now." I quickly get on my knees so that I'm holding myself up a little, while Otabek still is holding my hair, making my back and neck bend. I can't see anything but the ceiling. Otabek gets behind me, I don't know what he is gonna do to me and it's making my stomach do flips.

A strong pain bolts through my body. I cry in agony. Tears spill from my eyes and suddenly the pain in my scalp feels like nothing. Otabeks teeth leave dark and little bit bloody marks on my neck. My cock is dripping and aching. I'm so close just from this.

"I'm gonna let everyone know what kind of demon you are~", he licks the bruise and makes me wince everytime. Sweat is dripping from both of us. Beka's hand moves to the base of my cock, squeezing it tight. "Just to prevent you from coming too fast" he laughs to my ear. I try to push my hips to his hands, desperate for any kind of friction, but his strong hands keep my hips in place.

I feel the second bite and jolt. I let out a scream of pain. It hurts, it hurts so much. But at the same time, I love it. My eyes are like waterfalls. My face is flushed and my hair is clinging to my skin. I'm so sweaty and uncomfortable. I have bloody taste in my mouth and I feel hot, I feel like I'm gonna pass out. But soon the pressure in my hair loosens and I straighten my aching neck.

"Want to continue?", Otabek quietly murmurs to my ear making sure I'm okay. I nod. "Words, Yura." "Y-yeah, we can continue", my voice is hoarse. "On your back then, kitten", I do as he says. He let's go and I turn to my back, resting my head on the bed.

Otabek is between my legs, his hands are on both sides of my head. He captures my lips in a soft kiss. He pushes three fingers into my mouth and I suck on them, coating them into saliva. Then he pushes one of them into me.

I could burst at any moment. My head feels dizzy, finally I get something inside me. I bite my lip trying not to melt. He starts moving it and I put my arms around his back, holding onto him tight. One finger isn't gonna fill me, "m-more" I moan out.

Pushing the second finger in with force he groans quietly. I can feel myself sucking his fingers inside me, it makes me feel asmed, to be this desperate.

Soon I'm prepared, he takes his fingers out of me. I feel empty, clenching around nothing. Positioning himself to my entrance he smirks: "what do you say?", he looks down to me with those dark eyes. "P-please, Beka~" I desperately squeak.

"Kitten, I know you can do better. Let me hear you begging", he commands me. I swallow and look away: "Please put it in me Beka. Make me moan and writhe in pleasure, bite me". I feel so ashamed. But I did well because Beka slams himself inside of me, going straight to the hilt.

I can see stars, my eyes roll to the back of my head and I unconsciously bend my back. My nails leave bloody marks on Otabeks back. Broken moan of Bekas name leaves my mouth.

He starts moving quick and rough. I wrap my legs around him. Without even realizing I already cum. High pitched moans and screams can be heard. Otabek doesn't stop, he continues to fuck me over stimulating me. "N-no! S-top!" I mewl not actually wanting him to stop. Sweat is dripping off of both of us. Soon he slows down, he thrusts deep and hard into me few times before grunting hard and coming. I cum again, feeling totally over stimulated. Otabek fills me up and pulls out.

I lay there panting hard, my eyes closed. "You okay angel?", askes sounding worried. "Yeah", my voice is almosy gone because of all the screaming. He stands up disappearing to my bathroom. He comes back with a wet towel. Calmly he cleans my cum covered stomach and between my legs. I'm still red, and so tired.

When he is done cleaning, he snuggles next to me. Pulling the covers over us. He kisses my nose, I'm already almost asleep. "Goodnight, my angel", we both go to sleep.

><><><><><><><

Haha would you look at that, your lazy author updated. Enjoy this 1400 words of smut. Idk is it even good lol