Otayuri ~ Smexy

Don't ask about the title, okay xD It was just some random title. My mom took my phone away but now I got it back so I can uptade! Yay! Hope you enjoy, my little brats!
---------------------------------------------------------
It's a sunny summer day. Yuuri and Victor were doing food. Yurio was chilling on the couch and waiting Otabek. They were going to a date. "Yurio! How much do you eat?!" Victor yells in the kitchen. "I'm not eating. I'm going out!" Yurio yells back. "Ooh~ With who?" Victor asks. "None of your bussines, old hag" Yurio answers angrily. Then they hear motorbike sounds outside of the house. "He's here!" Yurio says and his face lightens up. He runs to the door and opens it before Otabek presses doorbell. "Hi!" Yuri says with huge grin on his face. "Hi" Otabek greets and smiles little bit. "Oh! Hello Otabek I haven't seen you after the gpf." Victor comes and shakes Otabeks hand. "Hi Mr.Nikiforov. Nice to see you again." Otabek says. "C'moon Beka. Let's go!" Yuri says and takes Bekas hand. "Why don't you stay here? I have made enough food for four people" Yuuri says at the background. "That would be nice" Otabek answers. "But-" Yurio starts. "No buts. Food will be ready in 30 minutes" Victor says and walks back to the kitchen. "Great" Yurio mumbles with really annonying tune on his voice. "It won't be so bad Yurio. I want your parents to accept me. So this is great opportunity to spend time with them." Beka says calmly. "First, they aren't my real parents and second even if they won't accept you, that wouldn't stop us" right now Yurio is pretty annoyed but then he just says "let's go watch TV." Beka nods and then they walk to the couch. Yurio flops to the another end and Beka to the another. Bekas legs are under Yurios legs. Yurio opens the TV and askes: "What channel do you want to watch?" "Any chanel is fine" Beka answers. He doesn't really care about watching TV. Yurio switches the channel to animal channel where they are currently showing kittens. Yurios eyes sparkle and Otabek just watches Yurios sparkling eyes. "They are so cute~!" Yurio squeals. "Mmhh" Otabek mumbles. He loves to see Yurio so happy and smiling. After a while the channel starts to show dog videos. Yurio doesn't really care about dogs. Then Yurio gets a dirty idea. (Get ready. Shit is about to start (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))He puts his foot to Otabeks crotch. Beka jumps a little bit but doesn't say anything. He thinks it was only an accident. Yurio looks at Beka lust on his eyes. He starts to move his foot up and down. Beka looks at Yurio while blushing deeply. He feels how Yurios foot is rubbing his member. At his embarrassment he is getting harder every time Yurio strokes his member. Yurio adds another foot and starts to move both of his foots up and down around Bekas half hard dick. ^Shit! Why is he doing this? His parents can come here at anymoment!?^ Beka panics a little. He can't hold his moans inside anymore. He tries to moan really quietly so Victor and Yuuri won't hear. Yurio adds little bit speed and Bekas dick gets harder. "Y-yurio s-stop" Beka tries to say. "Food is ready!" Yuuri shouts. ^Crap! What do I do if they notice I'm hard?!^ Beka is panicking. "Walk behind me so they won't notice. Let's finnhis after food" Yurio whispers to Bekas ear. He gets goosebumps because of Yurios hot breath in his ear. They both walk to the kitchen and sit. Happily Victor or Yuuri didn't notice Bekas erection. Victor and Yuuri have made Pork Cutlet Bowls. "So, Otabek what are you doing here? You are from Kazaktan, aren't you? "Yuuri asks. "My coach moved here so I moved with him. We live in different houses if course." Beka answers. "Okay" Yuuri says mouth full of food. Victor and Yuuri ask couple of questions, but finally they have only one question left: "What is your relationship with our son?"Beka feels how his cheeks are turning red. He looks at Yurio who smiles to him. "I-I'm his boyfriend" Beka says and looks at Yurio who is smiling widely. "I'm glad my son found someone he loves, but remember, if you break his heart I will break you" Victor threatens. "He won't, I'm sure of it" Yurio says and stands up. "Thank you for the meal" Beka says and stands up too. "Let's go to my room" Yurio grabs Bekas hand leads him to his room. Victor looks at Yuuri and wiggles his eyebrows. "We should leave them alone" Victor says, still wiggling his eyebrows. "V-Victor, I don't think they will do anything dir-" Yuuri can't end his sentence because Yurios moan interrupts him. "Okay, let's leave" Yuuri says and hurries to the door. "Yurio! We are going out! We'll be back at 8. Have fun with Otabek!" Victor yells and shuts the door behind him. In the upstairs, the fun is starting (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) At the moment Yurio is jerking Beka off. Yurios hand is around Otabeks big 7,5 inch long cock. Beka is dripping wet and Yurios hand is soaked because of Bekas precum. "Mmhhn! Y-yurio!" Beka moans. He is sitting in Yurios bed and Yurio is kneeling in front of him.

Otabek's POV

I feel how Yurio's tiny hand is pumping up and down around my dick. "H-harder!" I start to buck my hips up. Them Yurio starts to twist his hand around my cock. "GaAH! Fuck!" I scream in pleasure. "It feels that good?" he askes me. "Y-yesh" I try to say while moaning loudly.  "FUCK! I-IM CU-" I can't even finish my sentence because Yurio takes my hole length to his mouth and I cum deep in his throat. Yurio swallows all of my cum. "You came a lot." Yurio states. I flop to his bed and pat the spot next to me. "Don't you even think going to sleep. I need something inside me" Yurio says hungrily and climbs on top of me. "But I'm tired" I answer to him and yawn. "I will ride on you so you don't have to do anything" Yurio says back and puts one finger inside him. "Ahh!" Yurio moans and I feel myself getting hard. "Oh, you like when I touch myself?" Yurio asks and puts another finger inside him. Yurios cock is twitching and it begs to be touched. "Im ready. P-please! I need something inside me. Bigger and longer than my fingers. Your big fat cock is p-perfect!" Yurio moans. Suddenly I grab yurios waist and thrust all the way in. "AAAHH! YESH!" Yurio screams. Yurio doesn't move for an moment. Then he starsts to move up and down. I can see how my dick goes in and out. I groand little bit and Yurio ads speed. "GAAh! T-there!" Yurio moans when I find his prostate. I hit his prostate every time when Yurio goes down. "I'm CLOSEEEH!" Yurio screams and comes all over both of us. His hole tightens around my cock and I feel how my semen is coming out. Both of us collapse to the bed. I slowly pull out of Yurio. "That was amazing" Yurio says while panting heavily. "Yeah" I just mumble. Then both of us fall asleep.

BONUS: In the morning Victor found them naked in the bed and started to yell both of them. He might have drink so much that he doesn't remember that moan in yesterday.
---------------------------------------------------------
Wow! This chapter was 1282 words long! My longest chp. ever. I hope you enjoyed.