Otayuri ~ Kinky smut ;))

Hello! First of all this book hit 8k reads! Should I do some kind of special part? It could be Q&A or something else. Or should I do it when this book hits 10k reads (if it does)? Comment what you think. But this is not gonna have boring start, I'm just gonna skip to the smut XD Enjoy perverts ;))

*_*_*_*_*_*

Yuri's pov

"Mngh~! O-otabek!" I moaned as Otabek rubbed my ass. I was on Otabek's lap in our room. He had took my pink shirt off and also his shirt was on the floor. I was already rock hard and rubbing my crotch to his. I can feel how his big and 7,5 inch cock was hard under me.

"What kitten~" He purred as I moaned and kept rolling my hips. "I w-want you" I cry out and he just smirks. "Wait a minute" He puts me to our soft bed and walks to black drawer. He pulls out rope, blindfold, gag, collar, whip and vibrator. All of them were pink (pic above).

"You okay with this, kitten~?" He huskily said to me as he held the set in his hands. "Yes! Punish me for being bad boy, daddy~" I say like a whore. I could seriously be a porn star. "Trust me, I will" He walks to me and commands: "Hands up and legs open". I put my hands up and open my legs as I blush. I try to cover my crotch with my hands but he slapped them away. "I said hands up!" he shouted at me. I know that he wouldn't do anything bad to me so I wasn't scared.

"S-sorry daddy!" I apologized. "That makes 20 whips and you have to count them~" He said to me. I shivered of the thought getting whipped, it turned me on so badly. My cock twitched and I said: "yes daddy". "Good, kitten~" he walked over me and tied my hands over my head. Then he tied my legs.

Now I was on the bed with my hands together and my legs wide open also tied. "What a pretty sight" he looked me with lust on his eyes. My cock was twitching and begging to be touched. He crawled to the bed and put a blindfold on me: "What's the safe word?" he asked me. "Tiger" I answered and he chuckled.

He walked back to the drawer and took something, I couldn't see what. Then I heard a small click and I realized that he had took out a lube. Small strawberry scent filled the room.

Otabek's pov

I took out a strawberry lube and opened it with a small click. I poured some onto my fingers and put the lube back. I walked back to tied Yura. He is so beautiful. His skin is perfectly pale, hair is so silky and his eyes are gorgeous.

"You ready?" I ask him as I circle my finger around his hole. "Yes!" He cries out in pure bliss. I push my finger inside him and his hole twitches around it.

"B-bekah!" He rocks his hips to my finger trying to get it deeper. "Sucking my finger so well~" I whisper to him. I push it even deeper and curl it. He screams my name as I hit his prostate. His legs are shaking and back beautifullly arching.

"But let's not forget your punishment".
His eyes widen and he clearly gets excited if the thought me whipping that perfect, little plump ass. "O-okay" he stutters cutely. I take the pink whip from the table and put it next to him.

"I'm gonna untie you now so you can get on your fours. Okay?" I say and he nods. I untie him and he gets on his fours. Now his ass is stuck out and it's perfect position for whipping him.

I'm behind him and I start rubbing his little ass. "So plump" I admire it and he blushes. "D-don't say things like that!" I just chuckle and keep saying things like: "So soft" and "I can't wait to punish you".

"I guess you are ready now~" I smirk sadistically but I'm still gonna be as gentle as possible.

Yuri's pov

'Damn this blindfold is annoying" I think as he rubs my little ass and says embarrassing things. He says that I'm ready now. I stuck my ass even further so he has access to my whole ass.

"I'm gonna slap you with my hand at first. Remember to count them" he says and I nod. Then I feel how his hands makes contact with my ass. "ONE!" I choke out. It hurts but the pain is good. Damn I'm a masochist.

"F-FIVE!" I sob out as pain goes through my body. "Good kitten~ You wanna take a break?" he praises me. "N-no! Whip me, please~" I cry out.

He takes the whip and whips me without saying anything. Loud slap can be heard and my scream: "SIX!" I arch my back and my mouth is wide open.

He whips me couple of times and my ass is red and striped. "T-TWENTY!" I cry out, tears are streaming to my puffy cheeks under the blindfold.

"You did so well~ Now you get your reward" He puts the pink collar around my neck and clicks the leash to it. He pushes his three fingers inside me and straight to my prostate.

"Ah~ GAH~! O-OTABEK!" I yell as he hits my prostate dead on. "Beg for my cock~" he says as he slowly pushes his fingers out.

I blush but start begging: "Please fill my tight slutty hole with your big fat cock~ Push it so deep that I'm gonna rip apart~ Then give me your hot cum~" I'm pretty sure that I did well because he slams his full length into me.

"F-fuck! So tight~" he groans and slowly starts moving. He tugs the leash so my neck is arched. "Bekah! Beka! Beka!" I yell when he hits my bundle of nerves. Loud slapping and moaning can be heard. I'm sure that our neighbors, Victor and Yuuri can hear us.

"Daddy! I-I wanna see your face!" I say. "Okay kitten~" he purrs and takes the blindfold off. Then he flips us over so I'm on top of him. "Ride me" he commands and I start pumping my hips up and down.

He grabs my sides and helps me move. "Mngh! Ahh! Yesh!" I scream and my back is now arching and eyes rolled back. Sweat is covering both of our bodies.

"I'm close!" He warns me. "Give it to me~ Cum inside!" I moan. Then he hits my prostate one more time and we both cum. He cums deep inside me and I cum over us.

I collapse on top of him. He pulls out and cum starts dripping out of my ass.  "Thank you" I weakly say. He chuckles : "I should be the one saying that. Let's get you washed". He picks me up and carries me to bathroom.

He prepares us a bubble bath. We both step to the bath and I feel how my ass hurts. At some point I fell asleep and Otabek carries me to our bed after changing the bad sheets. "Good night" he whispers to me.
*_*_*_*_*_*
It's ready! Tell me what you thought. I had to write this on phone cause my net isn't working on my laptop ;-; Have a good day/night!
Xoxo: yunogas4i