Recuse

*Morgan's POV*

~The Next Morning~

I wake up to my phone ringing,"Morning Doll Face" "Hey Sugar, I wanted to let you know I got a match on the DNA" "Great did you--" "Get an address, yep 9127 Random Rd, PCB,FL" "Thanks Baby girl, I get the team" "Oh and Morgan" "Yeah" "Bring her home safe" "We will" I hung up and go to the conference room. "Guys, Garcia called

With a match and an address ." "Let's go get her back" We all get our cars and head to the house. We arrived at the house and immediately head to the door. Hotch knocks,"FBI Open up" I kick down the door and head inside. Reid and I go upstairs as everyone else goes to their areas. We check the rooms until I notice one door at the end of the hall. I walk down with Reid until we reach the door. I try the knob but it is locked, I kicked it in.

*Sophia's POV*

I was laying in the closet as I hear the door get kicked down. As the door comes down, my nose start to get tighter and tighter. I rise slowly off the ground, and I hear a gunshot go off as I try to struggle.

*Morgan's POV*

We bust in and hear a motor of some kind start up. I go down one of the aisle as Reid goes down the other. I walk down to the other end then I hear something move to my right. The unsub jumped out of the corner and I shot him in the chest. "Morgan, I think I found something" I make my way to Reid and see that him has found a cabinet of sorts. We check the outer two then we each grab a handle on the middle one. We open the middle cabinet to find Sophia dangling. I grab her into my arms as Reid gets the noose off her neck.She drops into my arms and I tell Reid to get the blanket off the chair to wrap her in. " We better get her to the paramedics" I carry her downstairs and lay her down on the gurney.

*Sophia's POV*

Once I wake back up I am laying on the gurney and I see Morgan and Reid have saved me. I grab Morgan's wrist,"Thank you" I whisper with my struggling breath. He nods as I get put into the ambulance.

*Reid's POV*

They pull her up into the ambulance and Morgan tells me to go with her, the team will be there as soon as possible. I get in the vehicle and sit in the guest seat. They unwrap and sedated her, they put her on a oxygen and start treating her burns as much as possible.

We arrive at the hospital and I get out first. They pull the gurney out and head onto the emergency entrance, One of the nurses asked me to wait in the waiting room so I followed her there. About 10 minutes later the team arrives. "Hey, How is she doing?" Morgan asked as he comes into the room. "They sedated her in the ambulance and started treating her wounds but other than that I have been out here." I said trying to sound confident. "I wish we could have got there earlier." Hotch said "You know we did everything we could to find her." Prentiss said trying to make Hotch feel better anyway she could. We all sit down and wait quietly for anyone to tell us how she is doing.

"Sophia Higgins family" We all stand up at once."She is stable but still unconscious, we will keep her sedated but we are going to fly her back to Quantico Main. We thought you could come back and see her." "Reid, you and Morgan go since she saw you two first, it might help her." Hotch said "Yes sir" Morgan said as we follow the nurse to her room. "I will give yall some time but if she wakes up, let us know." "Okay" I say as the nurse walks out. I take a seat on the right side of her bed and Morgan sits on the other side. Before we get completely settled a nurse walks in with lunch, "If she wakes up and is hungry, let her eat she needs her strength." She said as she was sitting down the plate and she quickly left. Morgan looks at the plate,"You know I never ate breakfast this morning." He said as he stole her pudding. "The nurse said that she would need her strength." "The only thing this pudding is going to give her diabetes." He said as he took a bite. "Don't you think she might want that?" "The only thing I know she wants is you, I mean you know she likes you right?" "She what?" Morgan takes another bite of the pudding before setting down on the side table, "She likes you Reid like she has a crush on you." "Wow, but I'm Reid, the weird, smart, socially awkward kid." "Yeah, but she likes that"