The close call

Ok let me just start out by saying...SONIC AND THE BLACK KNIGHT IS AN AWESOME GAME AND ITS TOTALLY UNDERRATED!!! Now that that's out of the way this will be a Sonic x Percival story so if you don't like don't read. Since my other sonic story did so well I decided to make another.
Sonic and co. Belong to sega blah blah blah now I'll start typing.

...Well done sir sonic said Percival as she backed up near the edge of the cliff. The ledge then broke and she fell toward the lava. "Percival" sonic said diving in after her. He grabbed her hand and proceeded to lodge Caliburn into the wall. "Whew...that was close" said sonic. She looked up at him confused and said "Why...Why did you--.He replied saying "I guess you can say whim is my other master". Caliburn then butted in saying "Save the hugs and kisses for later". Percival looked down blushing, hoping that Sonic wouldn't notice. Luckily he didn't as he replied to Caliburn "What? You jealous or something?" Caliburn retorted by saying "For a knave such as you?! R-Ridiculous! Enough of that knave stuff already said sonic. Hm. Actually... Caliburn said changing his mind. Yes? Said sonic impatiently as his arm was getting tired. Sonic the hedgehog... You have mastered the code of chivalry. From this day forth, you will be know as sir Sonic, Knight of the wind.

Sonic was looking around for anything to help get all three of them up the cliff. Percival wore heavy armor which didn't help. She noticed his arm giving out and suggested "Maybe I can climb you and get to the top. From there I'll pull you up". Sonic nodded his face started to sweat profusely. Not just from the pain but because he was over boiling lava. His arm shook as he hoisted her up as far as he could and she also grabbed onto Caliburn's handle. She tried to pull herself up higher but she slipped and fell. Sonic caught her but the weight of her and her armor tore his left arm out of socket. Ahhhh! Sonic screamed as he was forced to let go of Percival. She reached for his foot as she fell and grabbed it.

Percival looked up at his arm to see something she never thought she would. Sonic was holding back tears and his arm looked twisted and farther down than it should. The sight of his arm told her that she was to heavy. She took off one of her gauntlets and threw it as hard as she could and it landed on the cliff. She did the same with her other gauntlet, and her helmet. She couldn't take off any more armor as she would need two hands. She saw his expression lighten but she could tell he was still in a lot of pain. She then slowly started to climb him until she reached his lower torso. She had to be careful not to grab his arm so she wrapped her arms around his waist and climbed.

When she reached the sword she had to be extra careful as to not fall and since she didn't have her gauntlets anymore she could get cut. She had finally made it to the top of the cliff and looked back to the blue hedgehog. He had moved positions so Caliburn was under his arm and his trembling good hand reached up. She grabbed his hand and pulled him up pulling Caliburn out of the wall as well. She turned to look at him. He unevenly stood up and gave her a shaky thumbs up before passing out from all the pain. Percival looked around and saw a cave not to far from where they were so she put her equipment back on and proceeded to push, drag, and pull sonic to the cave. When they got in the cave she took note of the surroundings. The entrance was big and it was held up by giant wooden pillars. The inside was small not meant to be a deep cave. There was a stone slab that was almost the exact size of a bed except it was a little to big and a little to round.

She set him down on the slab and looked at his arm feeling guilty that she hurt him. She also felt guilty as she was going to put his arm back in socket. She grabbed his arm and forced it upward but the hedgehog only winced. Once it was in socket she relaxed leaning against the slab. She then felt a sharp pain in her ribs. She looked down to see blood staining her shirt. She took her armor off and her shirt to see a slice on her side most likely from when she had fought sonic earlier. She bandaged herself up but what she didn't know was that sonic had woken up.

Sonic had woken up to a entirely numb arm but his fingers were on fire. He looked at his surroundings. He was in a cave of some sort but then he spotted Percival. He saw she was wearing no shirt or armor and was patching up her side. In order not to get caught he turned to look back at the ceiling with his eyes shut. Unfortunately his head turn made noise alerting the feline. She had just finished patching herself up so she slowly grabbed her shirt and sword. She put on her shirt and held her sword in a fighting position as she moved closer to him. He felt his face get warm and he asked himself "Am I blushing?" He asked out of both curiosity and fear. She looked down at him just after his blush went away and she put the sword down. She put her hand on his chest and said "I don't know if thine can hear this but thank you for saving thou's life." She then walked back to the cave entrance to guard it.

Your welcome he said startling her. How long have thine been awake? she asked. Since you put your hand on my chest he replied lying. You should rest thine been through a lot she said. You too seeing as how your shirt is bloody he retorted. I am fine. She said declaratively. No your not I can see it in your eyes he said. Giving up she went over and laid down next to the slab but not being able to get comfortable. EEP! She squeaked as sonic picked her up and put her on the slab while he himself laid down next to it. Her blush came back as thoughts raced through her head.

Why does he do this?... she kept thinking until she fell asleep. The next morning when she woke up she looked around to see sonic was gone and so was her sword. Hm. She smirked. We will meet again sonic.