The True King Arthur

Merlina was defeated and the kingdom saved. The knights of the round table must now disband said Lancelot. Merlina had gotten up again unnoticed and stabbed sonic in the arm with ??? She teleported away and sonic grabbed the ??? and tore it out of his arm. She will be back and in larger numbers said Gawain. You cannot disband said Caliburn. I'll say nimue said in agreement. What do you mean the three knights asked confused. Have you forgotten who I am, I am Caliburn the sacred sword and the King is whomever I deem worthy. So that means... Your the true King Arthur. Who me sonic said pointing at himself. Then all three knights bowed along with the lady of the lake. Hold on stop that sonic said. They all stood up and asked him "will you stay as our king?" I can't I have to get back to my own world he replied. They looked down in what he thought was fear. I'm sorry my liege you can't return home said Percival. He fell to his knees and his head fell to his hands as he sobbed.

I never even... got to... tell her... he said as saying that sentence mad him cry more. Slowly Percival walked over to him to comfort him. It's ok King Sonic she said rubbing the back of his neck. After a while he calmed down and they led him to the castle. On the way there he started to feel a little dizzy but he ignored it. They reached the remains of the castle and sonic looked at it in awe of how big it was. He was shown around the castle to the dining area, the throne room, a few other rooms, and finally he was shown to his bedroom as it was getting dark. Sonic had a splitting headache but thought it was just from all the new things in his mind. His room was big it had a king size bed, a few pictures of past kings, a desk with what looked like paperwork, and a window which he could see out from his bed. He set Caliburn up leaning against the wall next to his bed. He crawled into bed and fell asleep.

The next morning he woke up to feel freezing. He raised his hand to his forehead and felt a fever so hot it burned his hand. He got out of bed and he grabbed Caliburn. Sir Sonic are you feeling alright he asked. Yes I'm fine just tired from waking up. If you say so said Caliburn. Sonic had been told to head to the throne room first thing in the morning no excuses. When he got there he saw his three knights and they bid him good morning. Good morning my liege they all took turns saying. He sat on the throne as his legs felt like spaghetti. What is this about anyway he asked pinching his temples. King Sonic are you feeling alright asked Gawain. I'm fine just say what you need to say said sonic.

Well sire we were wondering if we should go look for Merlina he asked. No she'll come to us said sonic. At this point the room was spinning and he was trying not to fall over. Sire are you sure your ok asked Lancelot. For the last time... I'm... fine he said before passing out and falling off of his throne. They ran over to him Percival took of her gauntlet and felt his head only to immediately retract her hand as it burned. He has a raging fever she said putting her gauntlet back on. Lancelot and Gawain were on either side of him dragging him back to his room. When they got there they put him on his bed and Percival put a cold wet cloth on his head.

Lancelot and Gawain left to go find materials to help him while Percival stayed. Why couldn't you have just said you weren't feeling well you stubborn hedgehog she said. Gawain and Lancelot came back one holding supplies and one holding the ??? From yesterday. I think this might be the cause said Lancelot holding out the ??? It's a palionomic branch even the slightest prick can make you sick and it was in his arm. What's the cure asked sonic drowsily. You need rest go back to sleep said Percival. He tried to get up but he found it very hard to move as his body was very weak. SLEEP she yelled at him. He gave up closing his eyes as he fell asleep again. So what's the cure they repeated. It's the scale of a dragon but I don't think he will let us get close enough. We'll deal with that when we come to it but for now let's go said Percival. She honestly didn't know why she was in such a hurry but there was a new feeling she had that she didn't understand and it was towards the new King.

Leave a comment if you can find the Star Wars reference adios.